Toribash
I love winter because it's the only time that Florida isn't burning like the seventh layer of hell.

Seriously. Today it's about 80F outside (about 26 Celsius) and December is practically here! The thing is, this kind of 'heat' is a lot more bearable than summer heat since it's pretty dry and not humid like in late July or August. Also it cools down overnight to the fifties and sixties which is nice.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I used to live in Maine, like 3 - 4 years ago, and I loved it there, I love the snow, and the cold, I wish I hadn't moved. =[
No one dies a virgin, life screws us all.
My awesome Camo Shop.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
I used to love winter, because of the snow and because I thought going through one built character. Now that my character is built, I am ready to be done with them. In north-east Ohio we get bad winters from time to time, and it sucks.

North-east Ohio? Hell yeah! I don't mind the winters here too much, seeing as I don't go outside a whole lot. : /
R.I.P. Billy Mays
i think winter is:

cold
ugly
gloomy
sullen
boring
only fun when skiing
the ony reason why i like winter is because of christman new years and my birthday
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
yeha, i agree, snow is cool and fun, but where i live not that much snow. thats why i dont likewinter too much
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
I hate it.

In Virginia, it doesn't snow, it just gets cold. Very useless.

No snowball fights. Except 4-5 years ago, very light snow.
I live in Canada and I love winter. favourite season.

when I was like, 6-now, I would just dick of with my friends. just stupid stuff you'd get hurt doing in the summer. we would jump off stuff, go off jumps, tobbagan (should be a sport) and snowball fights, or rather, snowball assasinations...

plus it's cold and quiet. I also ski race soooo snow is kinda necessary.
Last edited by ivolt; Dec 2, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say