Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I wish it showed headshot % on specific guns, I specifically snap for headshots with my scout and it would probably be high as fuck

I have an LE smurf but our ranks would be too far apart it wouldnt let us queue unless we had a full 5 team
Last edited by Hush; Dec 4, 2015 at 09:38 PM.
FIRED UP
http://csgo-stats.com/dscigs/

xd best

smurfs are amazing, games are so ridiculously easy that you can literally just relax and you don't need to think. I played against someone smurfing from mg in nova and couldn't stop laughing because he was calling hacks.

lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
w0t are your real stats, lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

�������������������� good shit go౦ԁ sHit�� thats ✔ some good����shit right����there������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷ¼�� ���� ��½O0¾ଠOOOOO¾ଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good shit

Hoss.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Got Supreme, feels good man.

proof

Stats: http://csgo-stats.com/ynvaser/

Finally got a new computer to play competitively on 3 days ago. My shit PC with 30 FPS and 640x480 resolution could only get me so far (From Silver 1 to DMG, no joke), but it's just not competitively viable... q-q

A day after I got this new PC, I got LE. So I'm pretty optimistic about my chances of getting to SMFC (To be honest, I don't want to be GE. SMFC looks cooler on my profile).

EDIT: Pro tip for people with decent PCs who might be getting some annoying input delay (you might not even notice you have any if you've been playing with it for long): Try turning off multi-core rendering. I was really annoyed at the input delay and everything felt slow; so I tried turning it off, and now my mouse movement and keystrokes have less than 10 ms delay.

GTX 960m, and Intel Core-i7 4720HQ (2.60 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads) is what I have now, for anyone who might be wondering.
Last edited by Sparta; Dec 6, 2015 at 09:00 PM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.