Toribash
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
Oh look. A penn....replay!

No offence, but do you post anything other than replays? It kinda looks spammy.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Nah iKas.. as long as we have no own board with a replay thread the monks can post as much replays as they want to.
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Nah iKas.. as long as we have no own board with a replay thread the monks can post as much replays as they want to.

Ah, makes sense I suppose.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Of course he have to pay back.. its a scam and thats not monk like.
I just want to give a statement to this story.
I never ever want to see monks scamming eachother again. We have a community and have to take care of eachother.
Squig is a heremit now.. as soon as he get unbanned, I will put him in monks rank. He have to work for his way back to ascetics rank. And.. he isnt allowed to post in this thread with his alt. Of course he can join us in irc, he can communicate with pm and ingame.

Hey goddragon.. all the best. You go now as you came.. as a hopper. But its ok. At least you are real. Thx for the time and cya ingame ;)
-----

nice empreamkick.. hope to see you soon, upsidedown! Hehe ;)

Im looking forward to it.
-----
BBking a clan goal could be to have all our war leaders and higher ranking monks in the higher ranking global rank. I don't know. let me know.

to me it would make sense. As our higher ranks are also more skilled in fighting

hey guys I just made a special video I call this EmpreamKick - Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273a...ature=youtu.be
Last edited by empreamkick; Nov 29, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick