Toribash
Are you talking about me again? And thesecret, and gamer, and aikido, and update... and... Hmm, we have a lot of loyalty don't we? :3
-----
Oh my.
Last edited by EJM; Apr 11, 2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I told him he can't play in beginner servers cause he wasn't a beginner, he got pissed off, quit, rejoined with another account, I reported him, he got banned :3
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

normal version

4chanmode

inb4u passed to much time in /b/

im also the more dominant in the relantionship, just so you know.
I feel unnoticed ;-; is it much to ask ?

wat do {secret]?
this is bestest substitute to /b/

also, dat fail acc on ejm
Last edited by TheSecret; Apr 11, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
D'awww

Ok, I don't think it's bad to show women you care, but if you want something in return, say so. Not necessarily in a forceful way (ex: Bitch you'd best be lovin' on me quick now y'hear. <-- Don't do that.)
But have a decent chat, not meant to push her away. That kinda thing.
Communication is key, etc etc

If it's been going on like that for 2 years, it might be that she thinks it's ok and that she doesn't need to show you anything in return.

TL; DR - Make your point without pushing away. Stay Alpha.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
dudee... im in a relationship for 5 years now... i think i know a thing or two about crazy gfs...
aikido is totally right. if you feel a little unloved talk to her... you see womans like to talk bro. And they take it serious.
Tell her u feeling lonely say that she isnt romantic at all sheŽll understand you.
and thats not beta itŽs okay to be a little needy some times
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
I don't think he meant saying them exactly as he said, I'm pretty sure hinting at them in a certain way, or maybe kinda talk around the subject will work a bit and get her thinking of what you're thinking before simply throwing those words at her.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.