Toribash
Hi all. My real name is Traian. I am from Moldova. Danny is my best friend friend. My Gmt is +2. I am 16 years old. I speak 4 languages: rumanian, english, russian, french.
Toribash is one of my favorite games. Once i thought that toribash is just a new kind of a game, but , after some weeks of experience i realised that i now have very many friends.
My toribash account is viyirus. I am playing everyday. I am 3rd Dan. My previous clan was Fire. I left it cause the real ldr left it. (the ldr was one of my best toribash friends). I got banned 2 times. First time, someone changed my password. Then he did something and my account got banned. I told slipanc all the story and he helped me. The second time, i got banned for farming Dessen, but i wasnt. Thats why Dessen helped me. I dont search troubles but i think the troubles search me. I really like the [doc] clan. If you find me good enough to join this family i would be very glad. I am very active. During the weekends i am active 3-5 hours. I dont know what can i bring to the clan. Maybe another active member in [Doc] family. I cant create videos cause i cant activate shadders. My favorite mods are: aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, and twinswords.I know that this is a famous clan. I dont want to get famous. I would just like to talk with some friends, english friends. Fire is a russian clan. I know english better than russian, and thats why i dont want to be worried when i talk to people. Now im not playing for tc. Im playing cause i think its funny.
If the tc are necessary i could get them very easy. I would like very much to be a member.
WHAT.
THE.
FUCKING.
HELL.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Viyirus View Post
Hi all. My real name is Traian. I am from Moldova. Danny is my best friend friend. My Gmt is +2. I am 16 years old. I speak 4 languages: rumanian, english, russian, french.
Toribash is one of my favorite games. Once i thought that toribash is just a new kind of a game, but , after some weeks of experience i realised that i now have very many friends.
My toribash account is viyirus. I am playing everyday. I am 3rd Dan. My previous clan was Fire. I left it cause the real ldr left it. (the ldr was one of my best toribash friends). I got banned 2 times. First time, someone changed my password. Then he did something and my account got banned. I told slipanc all the story and he helped me. The second time, i got banned for farming Dessen, but i wasnt. Thats why Dessen helped me. I dont search troubles but i think the troubles search me. I really like the [doc] clan. If you find me good enough to join this family i would be very glad. I am very active. During the weekends i am active 3-5 hours. I dont know what can i bring to the clan. Maybe another active member in [Doc] family. I cant create videos cause i cant activate shadders. My favorite mods are: aikido big dojo, wushu, judo, and twinswords.I know that this is a famous clan. I dont want to get famous. I would just like to talk with some friends, english friends. Fire is a russian clan. I know english better than russian, and thats why i dont want to be worried when i talk to people. Now im not playing for tc. Im playing cause i think its funny.
If the tc are necessary i could get them very easy. I would like very much to be a member.

Woooop \o/

This guy sounds pretty cool tbh, he seems genuinely cool
I say no, because I enjoy pissing on people's dreams.

That + no idea who he is, name has a v in it, been banned twice etc.
[doc]
I say no. His application hurts my eyes.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hi guys.My real name is Danny.I'm from Moldova and my GMT is +2.I have 15 old.At school i have many friends.I can speak Rumanian, Russian, French and and of course English.In life I am active guy and thats why i chose karate like a sport.
My join date is Dec 2009.I have 2nd dan.(100game to 3rd dan)
I play good.Me and Viyirus are the best friend on reality.We are very good players.
Everyday i play 4~5 hours.In toribash i have much experience.I have 2 video (u can see hem in my signature)
When i just start playing, i didn't know what is forum and clan....but when i got more experience i understand that i have to go in a very good clan.
Doc clan is a very friendly,helpful and serious clan.Is different from other clans.Is like a big family,all players here are very friendly and amiable.
Many mambers of doc made many tourneys.All members are very helpful and smart.
I have got 2 infractions,beacause i doubled the post.
Now i am gathering some tc to create a tourney.
I like very much Toribash thats why im playing much time.
You will chose if i'm good for [doc] clan.
With respect,
Hick.
Last edited by Hick; Jul 13, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
No to both...why do I feel like they are related somehow.

Also, famous clan? We're like a week old...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Bilza View Post
<3 murm

Falling in reverse thats it, and yea, but i don't think ronnie is going to care about going up against ETF, seeing as he didnt want to leave, but they kicked him out. payback style bitch :P

when is BMTH's new album out? name? is it going to be like the old stuff, count your blessings etc? I never even heard about this :o

Third studio album (2009–present)
In an interview with Kerrang! Magazine, it was revealed that Bring Me the Horizon planned to writing the follow-up to Suicide Season during the summer of 2009, with the plan to go into Studio Fredman with producer Fredrik Nordström (who produced Suicide Season) in March 2010.[12] Bring Me the Horizon entered Studio Fredman in April 2010,and completed tracking later that month. It will be the first album featuring new Guitarist Jona Weinhoffen. The band is currently in the USA on the Vans Warped Tour. No release date has been announced for the new album yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
[invade]

Giant, squirting, jellyfish.

You don't need invade tags
FRANDZ CAN POST ALWAYS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!