Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by starrzz View Post
Wow, security officer :o
I guess something like an Mp3 player might help fight boredom, since most of the time, they wouldn't mess with a qualified krav maga/wushu master officer

I guess that music and books will help me fight with my greatest enemy there. (the one called "BORE-DO[O]M") o=
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
WEll we each could have a part in a storry, for sure.
RelaxAll Counciling Office [RACO]
Hey guys, this is a thread to help out your fellow RelaxAllian's through tough times. I wonder if Sahee's going to let this one slide... oh well if not he can just delete it, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
And I have school, so I might not have much time to work on it.

But I'll try my best. =P

First, lets have it factual.

Sahee, who was "first" and "second" into RA? Don't include the members who've left, unless they were a significant impact to the clan (e.g. Blindragdoll667)
That guy is pretty dumb...
He made like 5 threads saying should I go to this clan, should I go to that clan as if clans are nothing but for representation...
I seriously do not like noobs in toribash.
Is it okay if i post?
Well, i stuck up for you guys ;p.. Even though Sahee hates me and all. You guys would Pwn their clan any day, any where, anytime..
Pop!
Originally Posted by imok View Post
Is it okay if i post?
Well, i stuck up for you guys ;p.. Even though Sahee hates me and all. You guys would Pwn their clan any day, any where, anytime..

It's not that I don't like you. I mean nao, I've seen your post in CBK that suggested having war with RA ;), but that still isn't hate.
Mate I just thought you act too childish when you were with us, and I found that too hard to bare if I can avoid it, but I didn't hate joo. o=
IchigoKurosaki was second. Third guy shouldn't really be in clan but I was desperate .

Then "oldies" that are currently RAs:
brainpain, Kickass, Kazama, You, SuperJoJo, Lysithix, Gwarkill,
Flexible_Fool,
And more fresh people, but still old here:
Nikelaos, maldiluna, skuller, rogueninja,
and
NinjaAipom, AX7, srrwb, xarus,
then quite new:
Jinxed
and epic Fyerrblad, Donkor, scheczudio, Superstar, Endoki.
Last edited by Sahee; Jul 30, 2008 at 05:53 PM.
amazing story Sahee and Starrzz. I was in a car accident once. A turkey went through my windsheild on my way to work. The amazing part is that the turkey lived and ran off back into the woods. So Mega Turkey dropkicked my windsheild. Sorry if that was not as exciting as yours.