Toribash
Hey, the following replays are four parkour-replays and one boomhit.
Enjoy!

I'd realy like to join ORMO, I feel like I am enough replaymaker to join this organization.
Attached Files
[A] hypersaint_broke.rpl (581.4 KB, 8 views)
[A] hypersaint_ironman3.rpl (401.1 KB, 6 views)
[S] hypersaint_spring.rpl (1.06 MB, 10 views)
Last edited by Hypersaint; Mar 7, 2015 at 09:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
y

yes!!!!!

grace was awesome !!

ill get to the others give me a minute

Originally Posted by emoteen12 View Post
K I'll try this.

some of your spins are really nice but like most of what you do in the replay is pretty boring. in the opener challenge replay you got some sick spins so and it was pretty stylish, but the rest of your replays are boring example 66 key.

declined friend but its alright try again another time

Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Hey, the following replays are four parkour-replays and one boomhit.
Enjoy!

I'd realy like to join ORMO, I feel like I am enough replaymaker to join this organization.

3 replays

Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
Alright. Let me try again.
Undefined-Madman with a retarded(yet efficient)opener
Breeze-Short manip followed by a decap.
Soup-Split-cap. Interesting one.
Cheers fellas.

your replays could be better, specially the amount of effort you put into your replays like breeze could have been a pretty cool replay if you did it right because you where in a prime position. undefined was alright but nothing wow'd me about it. soup was actually kind of cool with the opener but again not alot of effort put in to it, if you put in more effort you could have done something way cooler.

declined sorry bro
Last edited by Internet; Mar 14, 2015 at 03:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
your replays could be better, specially the amount of effort you put into your replays like breeze could have been a pretty cool replay if you did it right because you where in a prime position. undefined was alright but nothing wow'd me about it. soup was actually kind of cool with the opener but again not alot of effort put in to it, if you put in more effort you could have done something way cooler.

declined sorry bro

ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post

sorry for how long it took you to get a response

i'm going to keep it short because my reasoning is going to be very simple.

your replays are too boring i didn't see anything that i haven't seen before the closest thing i see to interesting is multi racial weaponry where the dms where kind of cool. your flow is nice i guess but like flow alone doesn't get you into ormo. (unless you are nearly where you have perfect movement and have creative spins/transitions)

sry bro declined