0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by PKRitz View Post
YOU SAID HOW ARE YOU! BLASPHEMY

lol

I'm doing pretty good. I agree the devs should focus on adding new stuff to add new interest to the game instead of fixing some stuff that were already decent.

New Topicio: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I'm gonna say either Ireland or Narnia.

spare me, JUST KIDDING IT WASN'T VERY EFFECTIVE, BIGDOG USES 1 INCH DONG IT'S VERY EFFECTIVE.

If i would go anywhere i wouldn't be able to choose i'd rather stick with family, friends animals, you get my point, if i could i'd say, Atlanta, or Ireland.
Hello my old clan, I know some of you might have some negative feelings about me. But what the hell. I still love some of you. Hope you guys are doing good.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
Originally Posted by DarkHorsePyro View Post
Hello my old clan, I know some of you might have some negative feelings about me. But what the hell. I still love some of you. Hope you guys are doing good.

i'm sure noone hates you, we barely have any active members anymore, glad to see you talking here, how's life?
whoop whoop 400 pages bois
Yay we got 400, grats to us, let's keep the activity up guys we have been a bit slow in my opinion lately.
i Am bACK
Join manifest BOyS
I'm certainly not helping on the activity front. : P But it's nice to see old faces. or, rather names.
Can't talk. Things to do, people to kill...
doing good, you?
been playing runescape alot lately, you guys should check it out, currently playing the new version, may play the old version actively one day