Toribash
Dragon = Juliano? Oh fuck

Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
KooopeR was kicked for his inactivity
and why u sell him for 50k XD its HQ man

He sold me that set for 80k , when I left he sold that same set to Submerge for 150k.. (He sold same set to 2 guys,.get it?)
Last edited by iSpeed; Dec 29, 2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Final words before I go.

I knew Link for 3 years now and I don't expect you all to understand the fact he wants help. He wants to revive the clan before it dies. I have been as loyal as 1 guy can get but showing me how nobody here can forgive is showing me how right I was to make my decision. Be the bigger people by accepting this apology and Stay my ally. Don't be like this. Be the people I thought were cool. I almost thought to a point some of you were account trustworthy until I leave to see true your colors.

Kratos Moderated Message:
You're a enemy. Reported.

sid Moderated Message:
he's literally stating that this is his final post. Do you REALLY need to report every single conflict that happens within your clan?
Last edited by sid; Dec 29, 2013 at 07:08 PM.
Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
ah. someone tried to scam me. not today motherfucka! i knew it was funky.

What happened exactly? I wanna know :3
Nice avvy btw
Everybody relax plz.
We are all humans we make mistakes, we get angry and dont want to talk to each other ever again.
But the greatest gift of humankind is that we can forgive one another for their faults and imperfections, nobody is perfect. So everybody deserves a second chance lets give it to them.
CREAM ON !
It's not a apologize, before i invite him i asked if he really wanted to join, he made surely he was going to join and be loyal. See?
It's done, maybe 1 day, i change my mind... Let's get another topic now.
Alcohol or like water?
If it is alcohol it is called a hangover xD
If it is anything else I don't know what it is .-.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kershner2 View Post
Alcohol or like water?
If it is alcohol it is called a hangover xD
If it is anything else I don't know what it is .-.

alcohol and it wasn't a hang over I mean I woke up in the middle of the night just puking my guts up :/ I think I ate too much before I went to bed

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang