9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not sure, I think grayve will decide.

I was about to post my app. then i realized.
Do i really want to be a leader for a month.
Sure it would be great getting the attention and leading the clan but it could also be stressful :P
Right. Lemme tell you something. Devil1 and AtlanticPA, with all respect, I'll ask you guys not to post here. Specialy, when we're talking about serious stuff like that. Devil1 knows exactly why, and AtlanticPA, you switched clans without even mentioning it, and Jungle had to discover it by the hard way, and you went for, in the moment, theyr enemie clan. So, please, listen to Squirre1 and stop giving your opinions.

kng, I'm going to have to use rude words to explain what is happening.

Imagine that you have a brother, and this brother is leader of a clan, in a game that you're leader of another clan aswell. Well, suddenly, you're brother makes his first friend in all toribash called Gbleek, and make him his Co-Ldr. Well, then he discover that his best friend/Co-Ldr have a enemie, that he knows in the real life, and is trying to destroy hisw life in TB, because he can't in real life. Well, your brother went to simply talk to this enemie, but accidentaly, when he realized, he wasn't enemie with Gbleek anymore. He was with Jungle. And guess, instead of trying to fuck up with Gbleek, he tryes to fuck up with Jungle. But you, you my friend, don't wanna your brother to get hurt or anything, so you use your clan, to protect him, because that is what every one would do. Well, you have a war and everything, but suddenly, time is a bad resource when your GMT is completely different then the rest of your clan, so when the war time comes, you needed to sleep because your mom is screaming with you. Well, then you trust your best friend to get in charge of everything, but even him being strong, fast, smart, furious, awesome, black, rapper and fucking the man, the enemie outsmarted him, and made him play by the enemies rules, which resulted in, lost. Even though, your friends started to join the war and treat the evil guy, and with so much pressure, he had to abandon his clan mates, and leave his clan to die. BUT, it wasn't the end yet. The hate towards Jungle continues, with other attempts of it. But also suddenly, the enemie seems to be all cool. When at reality he was just pretending. It was just another tatic. So, then, you make more pressure, and he finally give up. Then he come in your house, in your dear place "to be", and say "I'm sorry".

Now the question is, would you trust him under this circunstances? No? That's what I thought. So stop protecting him just because his voting on you. I don't give a fuck from anyones vote at this time, why in hell do you think that I would consider my ex-enemie vote? Right.

Squirre1, excelent application. Directly to the point. Atitude of a leader.

Yourface, great. You have many references. That shows your previous work.

Optic, don't wanna be rude, but you'll waste your time. You just got in this ship. Do you understand me?

Praeter. I saw your previous work. Yes, RAM wound't make it without you and Vex. You saw what happened when you left. And the rest of the application, same as Faction.

Also, Kryo, that's sad. I was expecting to see your application here.

#TribeOn
R-I-F-T is the topic guys. Please?

Man, it's looking like I'm going to make a bad mistake. And, since when the retarded of XPaD is a medic?

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Julespino View Post

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
As waiting almost week for putting off me from member list, i guess i will wait next week to add Phantasm as clan allies, yup?