9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

olololuselessthread
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Hey faction is there any reson u may have deleted u posts?

Originally Posted by jarretjollivet View Post
who can i vote for anyways

u dont... only teapawt and grayve.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
I deleted everything. Pawt said. That's not an leader actitude. BOTH of you guys. I did, because I don't want anything else then application and comments on this thread. Everything else will be deleted and will increase your chances of not being accepted. So cut it out.

Jarret, no one can realy vote. I'm open for comments, but I'll choose. Even if the whole clan think that one guy is the right, if I don't think that, it won't be him.

Pawt, I'll stay on forums thought, and I simply need a PM to undo everything I did, and get my powers to someone more... Worthy. And, it's your turn aswell for stop being a lazy ass and start to do your job. Yes, that's a treat.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Pawt, I'll stay on forums thought, and I simply need a PM to undo everything I did, and get my powers to someone more... Worthy. And, it's your turn aswell for stop being a lazy ass and start to do your job. Yes, that's a treat.

Sicks - Manages the threads and merges shit.
Me - Keeps the clan in order and slaps sense into people who decide to act like assholes.
GrayveXP - Everything else.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
ok well then if drago gets it then well i hope he does not have alot to do then hes got his life to worry about hes at that stage in his life to be makin those choices for what he wants to do im the future but dont mind me he is just my cousin and im just lookin out for him
Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
Well, if i became leader for a month, I would update everything i was asked too, I would help any memberes with questions they need, I would be friendly to other clans, I would also lend them help if they need it,

I would make important decisions and revise them when new members apply. If i would get this position for a month, I would try my hardest to be the best I can for the clan. I am also very active, as you see on the forums, If anything is out of order, I would thrive to fix it. I am a serious member when it comes to these things, not much joking around when it comes to important jobs like this. I would not become a power freak, I am cool and easy to go with in serious jobs, I will not freak out on you if you commit a simple mistake.

Since i am very active on forums, I can see if anything get's out of hand, I could stop it, calm people down, make the clan happy again, if any fights do break out and they are very angry, I will deal out punishment, and wait until you get back to see if the punishment is fit. I have great experience with In-game also, not embarrasing the clan if I lose to A yellow belt.

If people on the art board need any comments on their art, I always try my best to help them if they need comments to see if their art is good. I know all of the rules on toribash, I have been playing this game for a long time (since 2007 on my alt) so I know how the rules work. I will help the clan in other ways when needed.

I would work well with the other leaders, agreeing on their decisions about the clan, working together to make the clan a better, organized place. I am a trustworthy member, also a hard worker, I would be very ready for the position of leader for a month. If anybody has a comment about me, I will take it with open arms, learning from it, making myself a better person.

Thanks for reading my application to become leader.

Good. You described what you would do daily. The part of ingame and art were kinda useless, and you don't need to agree to work well.

Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
guys dont be idiots....if ur going to post random things like this its just gona end up another spam hole

down to serious buisness

well ive been in the clan for a long time(longer then many of the other members here...) and im extreamly active.....im not gona make a whole lotta bull up and im gona be honest with ya..

yes i might act like a kid sometimes but i can be mature..... im not going to write some fancy application filled witha whole lotta bull ....

resons i want to be clan leader.....

- i have tried helping out with this clan in the past and im one of the only people here who wont go power crazy...

- either way im still a pirate but id like to be clan leader to prove myself.. i notice alot of people in this clan think im an idiot/kid....im really not..

-i feel i can help the clan if not keep it stable through fights (as an example reek and vitor..)(no offence to you guys jsut as an example..)

-I have had/am still having an experiance being a mod - i am leader of t3al (technecly deridors the founder but he appointed me leader)

-I have had my fair share of experiences in forum and game.... i know how things work - the rules ect ect...

on top of all that

i can say a whole bunch of stuff and then say im perfect

i have my flaws too..
i may fail as a leader/be a dissapointment... but ill try to keep strong....
some people in the clan dont really like me that much - im hoping to prove myself through this...

in the end... u may not choose me... i would like to be clan leader but i think its up to the rest of piratez to decide..not just us..... if they want me as there leader for a month(or perhaps less i could split it with somone ) then i would be most pleased....
though if they do not i fully accept that and it means im not ready in the oppinions of people in this clan....
im extreamly active (except for in a few weeks time...)

i was thinking maby i could do 2 weeks and then somone else could take my place due to holiday.. i dont really want this clan to fall apart(not saying it will but its a good thing to have a leader to keep a watchful eye...

If you would like me to awnser any questions please feel free to ask...

also if there is any questions other PEOPLE IN THE CLAN WANT TO ASK ME then go ahead....i will take everyones c&c and advice thoughtfully

about me: well the above should explain everything but im a fun guy / seriouse guy .... im 15 on the 10th but im mature for my age(about a year aheadish...)

Right. Same things as Faction. Also, is not up to you all to decide. I will.

Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Sicks - Manages the threads and merges shit.
Me - Keeps the clan in order and slaps sense into people who decide to act like assholes.
GrayveXP - Everything else.

I merge stuff, and when you guys do, you do wrong. But he does mantain the order.
Keep the clan in order? In order to spam if so.
I do almost everything.

#TribeOn
Craved
Hey guys I got banned for a day for wibbles shit...

I'm craved...

And im informing you this.

G' day

Close this if you want...

derp