Toribash
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

mmm, I was thinking of a new rule, If you're banned for any reason you must re apply, though that's dumb, if it's a ban over a month you must re apply, i think that would be a fair rule but, anyone with a ban over 1 month would most likely quit, idk give me ideas for something like that.
Originally Posted by Creeds1st View Post
i would love them to add stances or entrances

Why do you post such off topic/doesn't make any sense with the current topic post?
how is everyone today?
happy early Halloween.
Originally Posted by Creeds1st View Post
i would love them to add stances or entrances

Yeah that would be pretty sweet I think they were talking about making that before but nothing really came of that. As far as I know anyways.
-----
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
mmm, I was thinking of a new rule, If you're banned for any reason you must re apply, though that's dumb, if it's a ban over a month you must re apply, i think that would be a fair rule but, anyone with a ban over 1 month would most likely quit, idk give me ideas for something like that.

I don't really stand by that rule. As I don't think that we need since if they get banned they will likely quit anyways like you said. Also if they are a real cancer to the community they will likely get kicked out anyways. So I don't think a rule on that is 100% necessary.
Last edited by LEGITTRIX; Oct 22, 2016 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mmm i guess i'll have to agree, anything you guys think should be added?
other then events and stuff, because that'll be happening soon, or it could happen now.
Just to make this clear if you wish to rank up, you may now try ranking up, please be sure to pm me or tell me on discord the way you wish to rank up and when you have completed any of the 1st-so on ways to rank up.
I think having custom shaders would be nice as well as maybe they could do an update on flames to make them easier and more straight forward to make.
Sorry i got on so late, was a bit busy this morning, how're you folks today?
and making flames easier to make isn't quite needed, i think they're fine the way they're now, i'm sure if they wanted to make them easier to make they could but i'd rather see the devs finish making things that were already supposed to be implemented and make new things that are useful.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
Sorry i got on so late, was a bit busy this morning, how're you folks today?
and making flames easier to make isn't quite needed, i think they're fine the way they're now, i'm sure if they wanted to make them easier to make they could but i'd rather see the devs finish making things that were already supposed to be implemented and make new things that are useful.

YOU SAID HOW ARE YOU! BLASPHEMY

lol

I'm doing pretty good. I agree the devs should focus on adding new stuff to add new interest to the game instead of fixing some stuff that were already decent.

New Topicio: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I'm gonna say either Ireland or Narnia.
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky
Originally Posted by PKRitz View Post
YOU SAID HOW ARE YOU! BLASPHEMY

lol

I'm doing pretty good. I agree the devs should focus on adding new stuff to add new interest to the game instead of fixing some stuff that were already decent.

New Topicio: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I'm gonna say either Ireland or Narnia.

I would go to Hawaii. I love the beach and I always wanted to go there and experience that place.