Toribash
Oh damn B4ckst4b!! your display pic looks awesome! :O damn really nice
-----
Oh yeah! BBKing, are we applying for official anytime soon?
Last edited by Joshkilla; Nov 29, 2014 at 09:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys you remember me?I just wanted to say hi and good luck with the clan BBKing its a nice clan
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
Josh: We already applied for official. The process usually takes some time, so as of now, we wait

Hunter: Nope lol (joke). I remember you clearly. So, goodluck with everything and all stuff
Heart of Gold
Heya guys.. wrote some PMs take a look, perhaps you received one too. If not, its good ;)
I'll do some more rankings tomorrow or monday.
Tonight I'll be ingame.. finally. I'm very bussy irl atm and I'm very thankful to timmyboyg and b4ckst4b handling the forum stuff for me.
Next week I'll defintly update the members-list on clan desc. Wars, events and bank are always up to date..

@all: any Ideas about new goals? we reached them all..
the only goals i dont wanna set are:
-become no. 1
-become offical
cause all the clans have this goals.. and its not worth a description. Of course we d'like to become offical. To be number 1 isnt an aim for me. But perhaps there are some monks who have this goal.. thats fine ;) work for it.
So.. ideas are welcome.
Thought I would post a picture of myself to the forums,

cheers.
Attached Images
WIN_20141129_041049.jpg (87.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by empreamkick; Nov 29, 2014 at 01:08 PM.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
guys /jo st4bspar if you are online right now. I'm up for a spar right now

empream lookin' totally sweg
Heart of Gold
Hey guys, just wanna say im gonna be active today and tommorow, i have the most time in weekends, so if anyone needs anything just pm me ;)