Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

All of you,stop going offtopic in other thread's. This is where you talk about random shit.

EDIT: it was kordiss because you are going off topic.
Tempo. Cant talk much. On cell. Internet not working. I would like you to post here when you are black belt... Ive gotta say i like intelligence more than anything. And you have that... I dont want anyone to steal you up before us. So please just apply again when you are black. We will reassess then. Thank you.
Mmmm... Metro is right.
Metrox has spoken.
And Plomaster has spoken (alot of shit).
Pointless signatures are written in white.
Yes alot of shit, going offtopic everywhere. To make it up to me i demand a relax from your inventory!

(please) ;]
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Tempo. Cant talk much. On cell. Internet not working. I would like you to post here when you are black belt... Ive gotta say i like intelligence more than anything. And you have that... I dont want anyone to steal you up before us. So please just apply again when you are black. We will reassess then. Thank you.

Jay is so inteligent i just say: :O
He always got the right thing to say.

Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Yes alot of shit, going offtopic everywhere. To make it up to me i demand a relax from your inventory!

(please) ;]

From my inv. ?
Pointless signatures are written in white.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post

(please) ;]

qft ;]