2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post
He not have penis? maybe shemale.

says the man with C36 size boobs........I luv u
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
Oh, congratulations <3
I do want VIP.
Also, color post's are gone? *-*

Veb said "Font/Color is no more"
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Woman have penis. If your girlfriend was shemale will GAME OVER.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Veb said "Font/Color is no more"

is font still working? i used impact for test
Woman have penis. If your girlfriend was shemale will GAME OVER.

lol mmmmmk
I have avvy/sig. Guy skin is...black...looks like you?
for all posts.
I have avvy/sig. Guy skin is...black...looks like you?

hes not black hes a mexican