Toribash
Hey guys, its been a long time in training I am now a reserve artillery soldier in the Canadian armed forces.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
No, i don't want the tc back, he got banned and became a novice due to this incident, i think that is far enough of a punishment.
-----
Just watched mockingjay today at a movie theater, it was great!
Last edited by tedster789; Nov 29, 2014 at 01:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Of course he have to pay back.. its a scam and thats not monk like.
I just want to give a statement to this story.
I never ever want to see monks scamming eachother again. We have a community and have to take care of eachother.
Squig is a heremit now.. as soon as he get unbanned, I will put him in monks rank. He have to work for his way back to ascetics rank. And.. he isnt allowed to post in this thread with his alt. Of course he can join us in irc, he can communicate with pm and ingame.

Hey goddragon.. all the best. You go now as you came.. as a hopper. But its ok. At least you are real. Thx for the time and cya ingame ;)
-----
Originally Posted by empreamkick View Post
Hey guys, its been a long time in training I am now a reserve artillery soldier in the Canadian armed forces.

nice empreamkick.. hope to see you soon, upsidedown! Hehe ;)
Last edited by BBKing; Nov 29, 2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mamafeeds View Post
Tedster Squig Scam you ? how ?

Tedster needed a new set but squigling recolored an existing set (the one from begotten, but with his own made head) and sold it to him for 17k. But tedster found out and reported him and now squig is banned.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Yeah, I never would have thought Squigling would do such a thing.

Scamming is a thing we Monks should never, EVER do. It would ruin our reputation.
Heart of Gold