Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it 'does' to an extent.
you might have to adjust the logo and maybe enlarge the text but you can easily make it readable.
i recommend asking zwift if you can modify it first though.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Dynamic Gripping
Looking through my replays and I remembered these two guys.
These leg takedowns use a lot of grip switching especially in the first replay where each hand will grab, ungrab, and regrab.

monkeyishi is definitely right in that the consistent grip switching will easily trick players who are dependent on their ghosts too much.
Also i find that when you have two grabs near eachother, ungrabbing one will give a small accelerating force in your movement.
Attached Files
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Another grab trick I've been trying is surrendering control of the grab first turn so you'll be the one with the free grab replay pending
playing with active grabs you can reset your center of gravity. replay1
you can also use the free arm to help you float over them. real world concept found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1liU6ZxaziI replay2
float hand can be used to block turn overs. replay 3, 4
also i've heard of a left hand bias in grabs can anyone confirm this i haven't noticed it.
Attached Files
akido grabswrsdf.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
akido lickwersdfv.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
akido yoinkwrsfcvxc.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
akido spinerwecfcxv.rpl (46.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by monkeyishi; Dec 21, 2015 at 04:04 AM. Reason: forgot replays