Toribash
Got kicked out of the house... Had to wait 6 hours till my friend got home. I walked over 26 miles because I had nowhere to go at the time. I was kicked out for no reason. I just went jogging for an hour and a half, came back, dave said it was not long enough and told me to get the fuck out. I left, and walked for a long long time. Then my friend got home, and i walked so far, it took me another hour or so just to get to his house. My sister called, katie asked if i wanted to spend the night at her house. My sister was pissed, my dad was pissed, my uncle was pissed... pissed off family at dave and my mother. Thats what's new with me. Shoulda spent the night at katie's house (shes my best friend and i have a gf... gf gone in mountains.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well it's good news that the entire family is now mad at him isn't it?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

hm... yeah he is... but... i guess life is life. and no his family is not mad at him, dave only said half the story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Death9535 View Post
Hey guys I am back sorry I took so long but I am not gonna be online for a while....I will apply again when I am more active and not so busy (in the real world)

Did anyone see what I said? just asking.
Replay thread

Just made...