Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^^agreed
BTW:you guys don't ever have to worry about me leaving or being inactive because i go to college online so im at home all day :P
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Maybe we should ask HARDWORKER for his farming money xD

EDIT: oya he's banned :O

how was he farming money?
-Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/Trilink2-
-Non-Existing-
he was qi jousting with booster hunny
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Maybe we should ask HARDWORKER for his farming money xD

EDIT: oya he's banned :O

nice idea to bad he is already banned xDD
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
We can't enforce the rules sometimes and kick people who are active sometimes and list people as active/inactive sometimes.

-1st: "and list people as active/inactive sometimes."
Sometimes? When someone says he is going to be inactive animal, spaft or me edit the list mostly emediatly, and if we can't do so, we ask someone else to do so. And the only ppl who decide when someone should be sat on "Serverly Inactive" are animal, spaft or me, and we do that, if we think we have to do so.

-2nd: "We can't enforce the rules sometimes "
Thats the only fact i agree with u, BUT when we follow the rules once strict, we mostly get, like in the example of AeonShop, that a member feels offended and cry like a little babie (sorry omqq). And exspecially YOU should be a bit happy that you can post pics all the line that could offend our german members, you just got luck that i know you were joking, but animal is taking things like that more hardly so you kinda got lucky.

-3rd: "and kick people who are inactive sometimes"
How shell we do that? we are humans like you. We always have to think at our Rep. if we kick someone if he is inactive like 2 weeks without saying, he could be ass like sad and tell everywehere that we are assholes, and how should we know why he is inactive if he doesen't says that? Lets do a rude example: Imagine you get a midlife crysis and don't want to tell anyone because something very private happend, and you are inactive for 2 weeks. If you feel better again you see you got kicked. That would be way to mean.
Last edited by Chirs; May 16, 2010 at 07:16 PM.
This subject is very dificult to deal with, because every case is a case.
We can't just apply the rules to ppl, we have to ajust them.
Hello, world.
I don't think we haveto enforce the rules just to show how it workes

BUT we all are one family and we have to act like one so i think if there is a problem whit a rule (maybe you can act like the rule says) you might Pm one of the leaders we can enforce the rules just for the familia
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
-1st: "and list people as active/inactive sometimes."
Sometimes? When someone says he is going to be inactive animal, spaft or me edit the list mostly emediatly, and if we can't do so, we ask someone else to do so. And the only ppl who decide when someone should be sat on "Serverly Inactive" are animal, spaft or me, and we do that, if we think we have to do so.

-2nd: "We can't enforce the rules sometimes "
Thats the only fact i agree with u, BUT when we follow the rules once strict, we mostly get, like in the example of AeonShop, that a member feels offended and cry like a little babie (sorry omqq). And exspecially YOU should be a bit happy that you can post pics all the line that could offend our german members, you just got luck that i know you were joking, but animal is taking things like that more hardly so you kinda got lucky.

-3rd: "and kick people who are inactive sometimes"
How shell we do that? we are humans like you. We always have to think at our Rep. if we kick someone if he is inactive like 2 weeks without saying, he could be ass like sad and tell everywehere that we are assholes, and how should we know why he is inactive if he doesen't says that? Lets do a rude example: Imagine you get a midlife crysis and don't want to tell anyone because something very private happend, and you are inactive for 2 weeks. If you feel better again you see you got kicked. That would be way to mean.

1. Not really, only around the time they get on the verge of being kicked do you change their listing.

2. True, but if TheAnimal had a problem with it he should've told me.

3. So what you're saying is stretching the rules to people that you like?
That's pretty corrupt.
This is a game, not a psychologist's office. You can't assume everyone has a problem and that's why they're not posting.
You have to kick them, that's how a clan works.