Toribash
No I dot have any ideas. Im sure I will come up with same soon.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
don't worry I know it now... it's one of the worlds most known shows called: my little pony friendship is magic. hey drake, your job... do you do any animal testing. I'm not for or against it, I was just wondering?
Leader of nothing
Yeah we do. Anmals are the frist we test any thing on. I dont like it, But thats how it is.
medical testing, possible cloning and making geneticlly modified animals. that sort of thing right?
Leader of nothing
ok, I'm not trying to make him feel bad, I just thought it would make a cool topic. (love and tolerate my friends). also drake, do you do vivisections?
Leader of nothing
@flux: yeap, We baiscally make new animals. We are currently, trying to make diffent breeds of other animals. I want to make a new bleed of wolf. Samething like the dire wolf.

@c: yeah im the manger of my departmant.
Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post
@flux: yeap, We baiscally make new animals. We are currently, trying to make diffent breeds of other animals. I want to make a new bleed of wolf. Samething like the dire wolf.

so you have the say on what gose on. have you achived any of your goals? I don't really want to get into the amount of deaths but it's something that happens with this kinda stuff. you want to make new breed of wolf? shouldn't you be looking into cures for illnesses and stuff like that, for humanity, not your own personal wants and wishes.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post

Wow so is the testing mostly on mating different breeds of the same species, or altering the DNA of other animals to match with another species?