Toribash
Let's talk about lack of balls mr. leader sir. You don't even have enough balls to put omega in your signature. You are a horrible leader. You don't do anything. Here's a "secret" get a decent leader, besides birdflu. You and waffledude don't do anything. It's so annoying getting on here and seeing that you still haven't done anything. Do something. Advertise omega. get omega's name out to the public. You turned omega into some kind of joke. Get to work. I thought you'd actually do something when I suggested that you should be the leader of this clan. You let me down. Do something. Make interesting threads. Make omega a clan again. Do something please. Do anything. Please.
I just lol'd.
I don't have the balls to put omega in my sig? LOL

Vex get out, and stay out.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
Do something. Advertise omega. get omega's name out to the public.

Believe me, I'm trying, but it really isn't as easy as you make out. Also, fuck off. Maybe if you came here and posted this the first time, we would grant you a little more respect. But no, Mr Mature arrives and starts to empty his vocabulary list consisting of 'penis' and 'vagina' over our forum.. Get the fuck out, and stay the fuck out, Vex.
Quit, probably.
I do admit, it would seem more mature if you hadn't done that first. Now on the subject of you, you randomly quit Omega for no adequately explained reason and became a total douchebag with no sense of grammar or spelling.

Last time I checked you were a Co-leader before you left. You tried to get activity going. You saw how hard it was. You quit. So next time, try not being a hypocrite.
So, Birdflu, I am going to ask LT to help me make something for you. Would you like a sig&avy, a head texture, or anything besides a whole texture set?
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
Let's talk about lack of balls mr. leader sir. You don't even have enough balls to put omega in your signature. You are a horrible leader. You don't do anything. Here's a "secret" get a decent leader, besides birdflu. You and waffledude don't do anything. It's so annoying getting on here and seeing that you still haven't done anything. Do something. Advertise omega. get omega's name out to the public. You turned omega into some kind of joke. Get to work. I thought you'd actually do something when I suggested that you should be the leader of this clan. You let me down. Do something. Make interesting threads. Make omega a clan again. Do something please. Do anything. Please.

This is what I used to belive when Ruadhan was the leader again, and Vex is telling some of the true. Have you noticed that when Vex was here, Tom was here, Lilterror was here, Kungfu was here, we were having fun? I remember the good old days, but now, Vex is right, we need to get serious. And I am sorry saying that, because you will make fun of me, edit my post, kick me out of the clan.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
So, Birdflu, I am going to ask LT to help me make something for you. Would you like a sig&avy, a head texture, or anything besides a whole texture set?

Wow, thanks TP =) A new big sig and avvy set for when I get VIP would be great, if you could. Do you want any payment, even if it's just a donation?

Originally Posted by orfeas
This is what I used to belive when Ruadhan was the leader again, and Vex is telling some of the true. Have you noticed that when Vex was here, Tom was here, Lilterror was here, Kungfu was here, we were having fun? I remember the good old days, but now, Vex is right, we need to get serious. And I am sorry saying that, because you will make fun of me, edit my post, kick me out of the clan.

Orf, I think everyone agrees that we need to make Omega a successful and thriving clan again, and we need to get our name out there and recruit new people. Every clan is going to have a period of stagnation, but only the better ones can see out the storm and bring the clan back to where it belongs. And no, nobody is going to edit your post or kick you out of the clan, your viewpoint is valued and important.
Last edited by BirdFlu; Jul 28, 2010 at 12:43 PM.
Quit, probably.