yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Don't you even think of it. I'm warning you. Just forget about the shit that has been happening since the leaders went inactive. They are back. Most things have been discussed. If some people can't get jokes, thats their problem and theirs only. Don't even bother getting annoyed by them. Just ignore them. Pwease :'[
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I already got my first infraction in over a year because some guy couldn't take a joke. No.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
That look cool ;) 1st when you said it I though you meant like:

Sea view (camera is looking at the beach from the sea) and the members stand on the beach. And for extra: the BlackWind is flying in the background
But the pic you drew look awesome :P
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
My starts on the 1st of September... :P Fuck you all

September 5th.
Ahahaha.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Anyway. What do you mean by inevitable? Don't say you want to leave, because that would be stupid. :L
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...02#post3157102
This is what I am talking about. I want all of you to see that, I have to see that. I can't do anything about that. I want all of you to report that guy named destiny, because he deserves it. That is what happens when I make a joke in IRC. People get butthurt, I get trolled, and people say shit I don't like. This is why I will not make anymore jokes.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!