Endurance Onslaught 6.0
verax,lol,i remember that guy ! Irl friend got me into his clan when i started playing . Makes me laugh when i recall that time.i don't remember AHD and slycopper,though. Should i remember them ?

Btw im in italy with my dad right now and hell it's so boring here ... I snowboard everyday from 9 to 16 and then i get back to the hotel room where i have no wi-fi connection(im using my dad's phone right now,he'a gonna pay a lot ,lol)so i read fantasy all the time ... Oh i also enjoy "stalking" (i mean i just keep looking at her )that beatiful waitress in a restaurant i go after snowboarding but i guess doesn't count as an activity . I kinda feel guilty when i think of my girlfriend "waiting for me " in poland.Should i really feel guilty ?(i hope she will never find out i've ever posted here,lol)
I'm [Addicted]
Dunno of you got it right but i meant feeling guilty about the waitress ,lol. I guess it was just a moment of my unmanly weaknes to admit i felt that way ;P
I'm [Addicted]
I kinda feel guilty when i think of my girlfriend "waiting for me " in poland.Should i really feel guilty ?(i hope she will never find out i've ever posted here,lol)

No.

This advice was provided to you by the JtanK's Misogynistic Advice™ department of Women"R"Whores Inc.
Don't expect anything meaningful other than hatred, I guess.

Anyway, how's the Italy?

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Yeah ,i guess i wasn't even expecting an answer . This has become a place where i come when i have something to say and none would listen cause i know you don't give a fuck anyway ;P

As i said,Italy is boring as fuck. Slopes are great but after you are finished skiing/snowboarding there's nothing to do... I just used all of my dad's free internet connection so it'll be even moge boring now ...
I'm [Addicted]
Originally Posted by XmiechoX View Post
Yeah ,i guess i wasn't even expecting an answer . This has become a place where i come when i have something to say and none would listen cause i know you don't give a fuck anyway ;P

Not true. D:

Originally Posted by XmiechoX View Post
As i said,Italy is boring as fuck. Slopes are great but after you are finished skiing/snowboarding there's nothing to do... I just used all of my dad's free internet connection so it'll be even moge boring now ...

Why would you want to do anything but board/ski? : o
i know you don't give a fuck anyway ;P

It's not that we don't give a fuck, we just have very negative worldviews and so on, and especially asking about women is the very worst thing you can ask about D:

I've never been skiing or whatever, and I've never really been attracted to it :x Same as with skating and tons of other things.
I hate winter. I hate everything, but winter is somewhere at the top of the hate pyramid.

Anyway talking of holidays, I might start to wonder about what the fuck will I do during summer holidays. Apart from BrutalAssault with torifaegs I have no other plans :f I might consider talking my parents (yes, I like travelling with my parents) into taking some trip abroad, to some INTERESTING PLACE where I can go and SEE INTERESTING THINGS. Not to the fucking seaside with almost no places to check out whatsoever.
Last edited by JtanK; Jan 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
It was not a question about women,rather about being fair or something. Maybe i've put it in wrong words but i just know that if i post some of my thoughts here I would kinda start my posts with "dear diary" .well nevermind ,"no" was a fair enough answer i guess ;P

Ikua,well yeah ,i would board the shit out of this trip but you can only ride from 8 to 16.you have AT LEAST 6 fucking hours to scratch your ass after riding.but yeah i have already read 3 fantasy novels so far and i've only been here for 3 days . I think that's good. Better that playing LoL 12/24 ,and that's probably what i would do at home if i were bored enough.

Sorry for all the misstakes ,my iPhone autocerrects every single word i write and im too lazy to correct all this shit.
I'm [Addicted]
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I hate winter. I hate everything, but winter is somewhere at the top of the hate pyramid.

Funny, I love Winter. Maybe it's because I was born in Winter, idk. Like I don't do wintery things at all but I just like it. Like when I go out and it's cold as fuck and stuff, I love that for some reason. I hate summer tho. Way too fucking hot n whatever. Just genuine hate. Last year was like the worst year ever cause it was way too hot for everything most of the time, haha.

Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Not to the fucking seaside with almost no places to check out whatsoever.

Man, I'd love to be at the seaside again. Well maybe not in like southern countries cause you're basically forced to just lie at the pool or beach all day. But like when I was in Brighton I just loved standing on the pier just looking out on the sea, haha. Weird stuff. Also going on vacation with parents is something I don't ever want to do again, haha. Stresses me out so much.

Anyway, your trip sounds kinda good and bad at the same time, miecho. I guess reading is a pretty good way to pass time tho, lol.

I've been kinda struggling with everything atm. I can't get myself to do what I have left to do for Uni cause it just sucks dick. Like I have to create a mockup in some shit thing. And as always I just procrastinate 99% of the time. The deadline is like two days after our "final" moving day. The latter of which is the upcoming Tuesday. I'm kinda excited but then again not cause it'll be a fuckton of work to pack all my stuff into boxes and shit, idk. Guess I'm just lazy. That and I realized the only thing I'm good at is sitting around doing pretty much nothing/procrastinating.

In happier news, after watching Apex 2014 and rewatching the Smash Bros documentary (if you haven't seen it yet make sure you check it out, it's on YouTube n stuff, it's like 4 hours long or something but totally worth it imo) I started playing Smash Bros Melee and Project M, a mod for Brawl that makes it more Melee-like, on emulator again. It's actually what I do when I don't know what to do these days. Just fire up a VS against a Bot and punch the shit out of him. Once we're done moving I might set up an old TV and my Game Cube in the basement and invite friends over to play Melee or something, haha.

Also what the fuck is up with my posts being super long these days?!