Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, there is real shitstorm on forum, especially clans and clan discussion subforum.
As our threads were moved, not deleted (thanks god), I'll try to get someone to move them back asap, tho staff has more important things to deal with right now.
retired
Vish, I'm too lazy to think about topics that are missing... What about chat's thread of chess? I can't find it.
and What about My clan video construction thread it was newer than all these unneeded threads below :/. and recruitment thread too. Plz fix this sorcery >:|
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Oh, why are we bothering the staff? We should take advantage of this opportunity merging our clans and singging together.
It's MY THREAD and I want IT NOWW!!!!!!xD WTF CW got all Their shit back but we are left naked >:| Da Fuq is this .

Noah >:|

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; May 15, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Oh, why are we bothering the staff? We should take advantage of this opportunity merging our clans and singging together.

Wow what have I missed?
Who are we merging with?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies