Toribash
Damn, alright I guess I'll have to wait to re apply unless I find a place that suits me best before 2 weeks. Thanks lads! Have a great 2k17!
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
seems like everyone else except qubic is as well

Well, thanks for the annoucement.

I-i'm fine, t-totally fine, i promise.
God damn it, so hot in here and my eyes are sweating now!
*runs away in hurry*
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post

*runs away in hurry*

If you knew the story of the pic he actually passed and made it as a hero, get your facts straight.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP

Eyyo, my name is Don, or more commonly known as Kohta. I’m just a normal member of the TB community who’s looking for a clan to call home. I’m currently 23 years old, and I live in Louisiana, down in the deep south, where it’s fucking hot and humid…. I’ve been playing Toribash for about 5 years now, starting back in 2013 on an account named stuffc5, because I was to uncreative to come up with a decent username back then, which is why I now play on this account as of 2014. I spend most of my time on the forums or in discord servers of other clans, so it could be said that I’m mostly a social player, though I do love to play in-game when there’s actually someone worth playing around with. Now don't take that as me meaning that in a “I’m too good to play with common players.” kind of person, but more of a “I want to play with fun people that enjoy a match for more than just its openers.” kind of person. I’m defiantly a guy that likes to be in a clan with friends and/or cool people, I just don’t enjoy Toribash as much outside of a clan, I just like being social.

Outside of Toribash I mostly enjoy Anime and Manga, though I spend just as much time on youtube watching everything from Gaming to Irish people assembling Japanese candy kits while drunk. I’m also a fan of outdoor activities such as shooting shit, and going fishing. My favorite type of weather would be the rain, and if there’s thunder/lightning, then even better. I’m mostly an introvert, though I’m a bit more open and social on the Internet, as are all people. Overall I’m just an open minded, chill person, I get along with other easily, and I don’t often cause problems with others.

Well to help better organize this this bit of boring history, I’m just going to put everything in bullets.

-OnePiece : My first clan on Toribash was OnePiece, created and run at the time by ThePirateKing. I joined because I was a fan of the anime that the clan was themed after, and because ThePirateKing was a nice guy. Though it was only ever me and TPK there, so I soon grew bored of it. A little bit later I met Sparky, and he offered me a chance to come over to his clan. So I gave TPK a respectful goodbye, and moved on.

-Vibe : Vibe was my second and fifth clan. I joined vibe after OnePiece, as stated above, and stayed there for about 5-6 months. I enjoyed my time there, and learned what an actual clan was, making a good friend of Sparky all the same. I left Vibe after a few months, because I was pulling a lot of my own friends onto the game, and wanted to create my own clan as a place for them to gather.

After leaving Liquor, I ended up joining Vibe again for about a month. After being there for that time I was active in both forum and discord, but just didn’t really see myself fitting in much, or getting the same fun feeling I had from the clan in the past. I really only got to interact with two people the most of my time there (Sparky and Trust), so I left in order to try and find another place to stay.

-Spectators : This was my own clan that I ran for about 2 years after leaving Vibe. It was a pretty fun place, and probably my best experience with clans in Toribash. Sadly after 2 years of running it, all the original founders had left, and I decided that I no longer wanted to run the clan if the people I founded it for were gone. So I left the clan, and it soon after died off.

-Liquor : I joined Liquor when I was clanless with no real destination in mind, and after a month or so became the co-leader of it. I really enjoyed my time there for the most of it, and met some cool/interesting people, though in the end I ended up leaving. Some people just started rubbing me the wrong way, and I decided it better that I just leave, then stay and cause any conflict within the clan.

-Fight Club : Eh, don’t bully me about this one, I know a lot of people don’t really like this clan, or at least from what I’ve heard. Joined this clan as a Co-Leader, since Merc asked me to, and because I had already been hanging around in their discord. I liked a few members within the clan, so I joined. Shortly after I started to witness Merc being just a terrible leader, and bullying people for no reason. With that in mind I decided that I just wasn’t willing to be part of a clan with a leader as terrible as him, so I left after about just 3 days.

Well originally I wanted to join the clan, because NikosDEAD had told me that the people in Obey were all really nice people. Considering I enjoyed his company a lot, I figured I could trust his judgment of people, and from what I know of some of the members, he’s got good taste. I’m also just a fan of the name, it’s a nice and name with a good clan tag. I also just kind of want to join an older clan that’s been around for awhile, I’ve been scouting around a lot of clans looking for a place to stay, and I’m tired of the clan’s I like dying before I end up joining them, so an established clan is what I’m looking for right now.

As for what I can offer Obey, I would have to say that I can mostly just offer my activity on the forums/discord/skype. As I’ve stated before, I’m a social person, and I don’t mind being social, and just spreading a good image about Obey through not being a cunt. I’m decent in-game, though I’m no where near amazing, but I wouldn’t mind helping out in wars and such if someone needed an extra to go war with them. Besides that the only other two things I could really offer are my meager artistic skills, and my talent at creating outlines for unique and original events.

Here is some of my previous shit art if you’re interested…

Art?

And here’s the last event I hosted…
Mod Roulette
I'll refrain from sharing any of my unhosted events, as I would like to keep them private, until I have use for them.

I am active on the forum, in-game, and in other chats such as discord. My in-game activity isn't huge, but I'm more then willing to go in-game with anyone if they just ask me. I spend most of my in-game time playing either ABD or Lenshu, though I also enjoy playing mods such as beg_ballgore, boxshu, and various kicking mods. On the forums I'm not really super active at the moment, due to the fact that I'm not in a clan, most of my forum activity usually ends up being posts in the forum of whatever clan I'm in. On rare occasions if I'm bored enough, then I'll "attempt" to make single player replays, but those aren't really that amazing. I'll just leave some examples of my in-game activity for you, if you're interested.

In-Game

Well thats about all I have to say for now, you'll have to learn the rest by getting to know me, if you're interested that is. Thanks for reading this really long application of mine, and I hope you'll consider me for your clan, I'd love to be a part of it with all of you. Goodbye for now, and good day to you all.

Ay-Ay kid, Let me just take my loli and leave.
Consider Kohta's app withdrawn.

Peace! o7

Last edited by Kohta; Jan 5, 2017 at 06:05 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
If you knew the story of the pic he actually passed and made it as a hero, get your facts straight.

I know.

Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Nice app, are you the real kouta by the way?

You know, I really hate you.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •

*runs away in hurry*

Go go away
cooking up a jawn get a plate
okay is your clan recruting? if it is i want to join in the clan
-----
i want to join in the clan
Last edited by Smokenoob; Jan 5, 2017 at 03:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump