Toribash
Please give xioi a warm welcome to Essence, for he's our newest member around here.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Welcome to essence Xioi.

I am your senior.
Oh the feels of being in powers. :')

Also Kradel, thanks mate; made it myself. \o/
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Another one? Damn I am running out of coffee beans, I will order some coffee off eBay and I will go get some more biscuits, YouTube ran out so I will have to go to Dailymotion.

@Kamura, can you make me one?

Anyway, what happened to the guy who was meant to make our clan video?
blue
pink
Yaaaay :3

Think i'm realy gona enjoy getting to know the clan and being a part off it
And thanks for giving me the opportunity

Here's a replay just for the ocation x)
Attached Files
Celebration Galore.rpl (314.4 KB, 4 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Another one? Damn I am running out of coffee beans, I will order some coffee off eBay and I will go get some more biscuits, YouTube ran out so I will have to go to Dailymotion.

I think that the clan vid is on hold right now though I am not sure.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post

Someone's name was suggested but nothing was ever done and I don't believe he was contacted.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Someone's name was suggested but nothing was ever done and I don't believe he was contacted.

Exactly. we are still in the process of getting the in game team set up and worked out so we don't have enough time to contact anyone about a clan video. I do plan on organizing something like that in the future but with the current state of things focusing on the in game team would be the best course of action.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Exactly. we are still in the process of getting the in game team set up and worked out so we don't have enough time to contact anyone about a clan video. I do plan on organizing something like that in the future but with the current state of things focusing on the in game team would be the best course of action.

I think, an efficient game team is impossible, if you guys aren't able to kick most players' butt in your mods. I had that issue in my previous clan. The question is, can you?

Btw guys, check out this screenshot collection of my flames: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ug...JSM+flames.rar

If the guy gives me a decent offer, they're gone in minutes)
Originally Posted by Okami View Post

Agreed.

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I think, an efficient game team is impossible, if you guys aren't able to kick most players' butt in your mods. I had that issue in my previous clan. The question is, can you?

Btw guys, check out this screenshot collection of my flames: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ug...JSM+flames.rar

If the guy gives me a decent offer, they're gone in minutes)

You have to start somewhere and you won't get anywhere without practice.
That's the point of this. That's why training is an essential part of it.
Players aren't automatically good. Anybody can become skilled just as long as they put time and effort into it.