3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hurdur Dirtnapp got banned.

It's times like these that make me really want the ban list back.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
We're approachable. Turning people down isn't being unapproachable, Crux I'll kick your head in for this.
Originally Posted by Gostonsol View Post
Good work mrama.

Post here one more time and you'll feel the wrath of my 10,000 THUNDERING COCKS INSIDE YOUR 11 YEAR OLD ASS HOLE.

And don't edit out my edit again. Dat's layme. ~Decap

That's what I was talking about.
Well, Your now officailly homo Dirt... Naw, Just kidding, It looks really good. I like the background the most. And I do agree Photoshop is shitty. Thats why I use Fireworks, (Adobe product).

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Yea, I was thinking about making a Contest for myslef, But someone always takes my idea, Or I don't have any at the moment :/

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Me too, But I want to know if you are just sending items to people who sign up. Or the people who signs up are going to be send items too?

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I don't want to sound like a nosie FGT but, You know why he got banned? Since they took off the banlist, I got mad :|

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
haha fee i agree tottally. Im still milking it, but because my little sister ( 4 year old ) has been "naughty" were hiding all her presents on cristmass day, so she'll shit herself when she see's shes got nothing. Oh were crule people.

Thats mean... But no Christmas is not materialistic (For me), I celebrate Christmas for what it is, Jesus' Birthday. And also the company is nice :P

And my dad has a nice job, And were not considerd "Poor", We just recently bought a new house, And my Dad, technically, Owns teo other houses other than the one I'm currently living in right now. Let's just say it's hard to pay 3 house bills along with the electric, water, gas, etc.. for each. Oh and getting feed is important too.

Thats why I'm getting a job and helping them out as soon as I can :]
Last edited by ed; Dec 23, 2009 at 04:59 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم