Toribash
Yes, sorry. Several applications were rejected, my continued into oblivion. Member friends came to have easier, I'm not saying that my application was better, but I think we should all have been judged equally.

But, why not single ally.. <3

Artist. Sometimes.

Judged equally? If we judged everyone equally we would either accept everyone, or deny everyone... And if we did one of those 2 this clan would be fucked. Every person that applies we view as the same unless given a reason to think otherwise. I recommend not giving up, you never know what's right around the corner.
Name:My name is Owen, although unless I know you well I perfer to be called Pr0ne
GMT:-7 hours
Past clans: So, I know a couple clans, although I don't remember all because I went inactive for a while! So what I know is I was in Quest, Legend, Inquisition, and most recently, TGS.
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? What I enjoy most about enjoy about Toribash is making and sharing replays because it's like an art form to me. I also love meeting new people especially because a lot of the players in this game are from whole different continents!
What can you bring to [eVo]?: I can bring a new player to play with and another player added to the sparrers list, I will also try to be active and share my videos with the clan
Why choose [eVo]? I have always admired eVo and lately I have made alot of friends in the clan and I would really love to be apart of this wonderful clan. Also, I really love the positivity and respect this clan has and it consists of good people!
Tell us about yourself: Well I have been playing toribash for a few years and have made a lot of friends in here, but what I like to do outside of Toribash is ride bikes (bmx), which I have been doing for about 5 years now and I really enjoying it. Im 17 years old and I am a junior in high school. I live in the state of Washington and really love it here because there is a lot of nature and I love nature. Sometimes I go on trips with my friends to Seattle, so during those times I can't be as active as I would like!
Replays: Replays! Well, I had to factory reset my computer and didn't get the chance to save my replays but non the less, I have some new ones :]. Hope you enjoy them.

P.s. Thank you for reviewing my app, I hope all goes well, have a wonderful day :]
Attached Files
Pr0ne - I did twix.rpl (377.6 KB, 7 views)
Pr0ne - Metro.rpl (166.4 KB, 5 views)
Pr0ne - Prophecy v2.rpl (391.4 KB, 6 views)
Pr0ne- Beats by Dr Dre.rpl (619.8 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
Name:My name is Owen, although unless I know you well I perfer to be called Pr0ne
GMT:-7 hours
Past clans: So, I know a couple clans, although I don't remember all because I went inactive for a while! So what I know is I was in Quest, Legend, Inquisition, and most recently, TGS.
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? What I enjoy most about enjoy about Toribash is making and sharing replays because it's like an art form to me. I also love meeting new people especially because a lot of the players in this game are from whole different continents!
What can you bring to [eVo]?: I can bring a new player to play with and another player added to the sparrers list, I will also try to be active and share my videos with the clan
Why choose [eVo]? I have always admired eVo and lately I have made alot of friends in the clan and I would really love to be apart of this wonderful clan. Also, I really love the positivity and respect this clan has and it consists of good people!
Tell us about yourself: Well I have been playing toribash for a few years and have made a lot of friends in here, but what I like to do outside of Toribash is ride bikes (bmx), which I have been doing for about 5 years now and I really enjoying it. Im 17 years old and I am a junior in high school. I live in the state of Washington and really love it here because there is a lot of nature and I love nature. Sometimes I go on trips with my friends to Seattle, so during those times I can't be as active as I would like!
Replays: Replays! Well, I had to factory reset my computer and didn't get the chance to save my replays but non the less, I have some new ones :]. Hope you enjoy them.

P.s. Thank you for reviewing my app, I hope all goes well, have a wonderful day :]

Yes.

*This message has been approved by the Tripstone committee*

I'm also just gonna leave this right here......
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pr0neProductions/videos

*leaves*
Last edited by Tripstone; Apr 15, 2015 at 12:48 AM.
@PR0NE: OREOOWEN!! I'm so surprised to see you here bro!
Old clan mate, great replaymaker, great videomaker, and really skilled player.
Also, nice app.
Yes.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Astralword View Post
Hello eVo.

[Skipped]
-----
:o almost at page 400
-----
My other Replays

I promise this is not my alt ^^

Also hey prone
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!