Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

wish granted, but while sitting by the pool not diving, the diver misjumps and lands on you.

I wish there was no way to make this wish bad.
Granted, but bad is a subjective word dependent on the perception of the asker. I take away all your money and your belongings, now you can live life without all the pressure of being successful!

I wish that the granter of my wish would give me only the ability to fly with no other possibly negative repercussions.
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
Granted, but bad is a subjective word dependent on the perception of the asker. I take away all your money and your belongings, now you can live life without all the pressure of being successful!

I wish that the granter of my wish would give me only the ability to fly with no other possibly negative repercussions.

Granted, but negative is a subjective word dependent on the perception of the asker. In fact, I don't even consider the possibility that death could be a bad thing. You fall to your death, bitch.

I wish blak would change his name to BlackAndWhite.
granted his name his now blackandwhite but hi tori name is still blaknwyte

i wish i had a FEMALE! model that was sex-crazed
^ Spelling Fail.
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
no you dont.

I wish for chocolate rain.

Granted, but you suddenly become allergic to chocolate.

I wish for acid rain.
granted but someone comes out with a clear coat that shiled everyone and everyhting froma cid rain... cept you

I wish for a Black lambo with red leather = ]
^ Spelling Fail.
granted, but there is no engine and the doors dont open

I wish chlorine didn't burn.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl