Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

btw ed, im not MG2 anymore and haven't been for a while... i accidently ranked back up to mge :<

im trying to get my new account to silver, or low novas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
My biggest obstacle in progress right now is my internet

my ping will be under 10, 0% choke, 0% loss, and yet I still get strange delays in shots and kills, and it feels like my hit reg is broken (almost like I'm playing with a 1 second delay)

I've tried a whole lot of things, but apparently no one else is having the same issue I have, so it remains unfixed

That, and the duo queue supreme and LEM that just intentionally lost our comp match who bought P90s and no armor every round

The matchmaking servers are just bad. 64 tick, which makes peeker's advantage more prominent. The delay between someone's movement on the server and their movement on your screen can vary by a lot, regardless of your ping, and it sucks. q-q

I'm stuck with my choke locked at 47% and my ping always around 71 on every server, because my laptop's network hardware is outdated. Even if I'm connecting to UK servers, still ~71 ping. I've had this problem even after switching ISP's 3 times. Now I've got 105 Mbps internet and still have shitty lag. xD

EDIT: Here's an example of the kind of lag that makes me pissed off, and just so happens to be the most common for me. Skip to 0:54.
Ignore the shooting, the lag that I mean is after he "moved" and the server didn't recognize it.
Last edited by Sparta; Dec 2, 2015 at 07:13 PM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
The matchmaking servers are just bad. 64 tick, which makes peeker's advantage more prominent. The delay between someone's movement on the server and their movement on your screen can vary by a lot, regardless of your ping, and it sucks. q-q

I'm stuck with my choke locked at 47% and my ping always around 71 on every server, because my laptop's network hardware is outdated. Even if I'm connecting to UK servers, still ~71 ping. I've had this problem even after switching ISP's 3 times. Now I've got 105 Mbps internet and still have shitty lag. xD

That isn't the issue I have. Like I said, I have less than 10 ping, 0% choke and 0% loss 99% of the time. However, I have some sort of weird hit reg issue. My shots seem to take a full second to actually hit the enemy, even when my internet is SEEMINGLY perfect. What's really weird is that for about 2 days it randomly stopped doing this, and I was able to drop 30-bombs every match until it started the same issue. I didn't think it was my internet until it was 'fixed' for 2 days because the difference was so massive.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i'm lagging with a ping of 10 and an internet speed of 200mb/s and 200 fps rip

soz sell out big man

If I win next game I shall become MGE.

pray for me bitches.
vlone
Lol I can't pass MG because I drop 30 bombs almost every game but my teammates can barely get double digits. I hate solo queue ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Lol I can't pass MG because I drop 30 bombs almost every game but my teammates can barely get double digits. I hate solo queue ;-;

it's even worse if you're the only one with kills in your team after 10 rounds
dreamy suicide act