yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can't fish at all hahaha. I used to, but after 6 years of not fishing, I can't even cast.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Stranger: Hey, have you seen my lost dog?

You: yeah

You: it's in ohio

Stranger: How did she get there? I'm in seattle... how strange.

Stranger: Oh well! If she's there she's there!!

You: well you are a stranger

You: anyway

You: how old are you?

They disconnected.
Last edited by Praeter; Jul 25, 2010 at 04:24 PM.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Julespino View Post
Also as darkshadow said, you'll keep protecting yourself and you wont admit it in anyway. unless you finally realize it or you think that agree-ing with one of us is the best thing to do

But, i guess thats a reasonable explanation but its like we feel the tension in your posts and stuff :V

Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
You're making your relationship a huge deal.
It's getting annoying as fuck..

Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
That's another thing, people keep saying that. No, I'm not making my relationship a big deal. Your only saying that because I got angry one time at Yourface for something reasonably understandable for anger. Please, think before you speak.

Yes, you're supposed to feel the tension in this post.

If you think making this thread so I don't literally fuck my most precious thing up is part of that, I don't give a fuck.

In my opinion, you get angry whenever someone says something bad about you. For example in the other thread I told you my opinion and you told me to fuck myself... What the fuck dude?!?!?! I did NOT say anything rude.

Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
Well stop mentioning it, don't piss us off more.
You're soooo innocent and you have a comment for everything we tell you not to do.

I rarely ever mention it you dickfuck. You're just finding something to say. Go fuck yourself, and leave my relationship alone. You want me angry? Fine.

All the times I became angry at you guys weren't for illegitimate reasons. So, maybe I get angry for some photos I didn't like? Who gives a flying fucklet. Maybe I don't like people flirting at her in front of me? Oh yeah, I won't get angry (sarcasm). I rarely ever bring up my relationship, until someone does something stupid, or says something stupid about it. I wish the people who agree with what I do were here right now (sicks, Teapawt, Grayve, etc)
My relationship is not part of my behavior, and should never be incorporated. I hate yelling at you guys, but some times it is needed.

You get angry whenever someone says something about you. Something thats bad/not nice/not needed. Something you should fix. All the time someone mentions one of those things, you tell them to fuck themselves.

You ARE overprotective to yourself and Joanna too. Thats a fact. Don't even try to prove it otherwise.

If I were you I would've forgot about this and yourfaces ban, when it ended.
No need to bring it up from time to time.

You want me to fuck myself again I suppose. Go ahead say it.

I am not angry at you. (Still) Though I could have the reasons to be. But I don't want to be angry at you.

Your acts DID change. As dark said, you won't realize it on yourself. Thats true. When I had a GF like 3 other girls said that since I have a GF I'm acting like a dick... And as I've realized thats true for everyone.

So thats it again.

Bye
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I don't get angry whenever someone says something bad about me. You can scan the the forum and look. When squirre1 called me a pasty motherfucker all I did was laugh and shit. So before you go and act like I have anger problems or something, check the facts. Of course, this is your opinion, so whatever.

I don't like bringing up Yourfaces ban, infact I never do and never talk about it without someone else bringing it up. If someone brings it up, I'll respond. Yourface brought that up on this thread, not me.

Also, I've always been a dick. It's just me. I can be cool, but sometimes I enjoy being a dick to people, dunno why. My relationship definitely has not caused me to be something I already have been.

I'm not overprotective about myself, because I don't care what half the people around here think about me. I am protective about Joanna, I'll give you that. Then again, what do you expect? I fucking love her man.

Also, go fuck yourself.
Lol jk! xD

Anyways, keep discussing.

#ItemRights!
I don't get angry whenever someone says something bad about me. You can scan the the forum and look. When squirre1 called me a pasty motherfucker all I did was laugh and shit. So before you go and act like I have anger problems or something, check the facts. Of course, this is your opinion, so whatever.

I don't like bringing up Yourfaces ban, infact I never do and never talk about it without someone else bringing it up. If someone brings it up, I'll respond. Yourface brought that up on this thread, not me.

Also, I've always been a dick. It's just me. I can be cool, but sometimes I enjoy being a dick to people, dunno why. My relationship definitely has not caused me to be something I already have been.

I'm not overprotective about myself, because I don't care what half the people around here think about me. I am protective about Joanna, I'll give you that. Then again, what do you expect? I fucking love her man.

Also, go fuck yourself.
Lol jk! xD

Anyways, keep discussing.

Why the fuck did you open this thread then :O
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Because, I need to know what I'm doing wrong because I'm worried. Read all the pages to get the whole story =.=

I already explained why I opened it.

No, not tl;dr.

#ItemRights!