Ranking
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
How about me and youngsandm?

i'm not a recruiter but i know you're not ready yet estimax

and i know the recruiters will agree
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
I couldn't avoid noticing Orc sense being hacked at frame 959

As i said i accidentaly glitched it, but this dms without the glitch were the same, so that glitch doesn't change nothing in the replay (:
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
As i said i accidentaly glitched it, but this dms without the glitch were the same, so that glitch doesn't change nothing in the replay (:

Oh sorry, I can't read sometimes xD
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
hey guys
pls watch my replays before saying anything coz i'm an alt with black belt
the first one is decap
second : split
and the third is realism (trick)
hope you like
Attached Files
decap.rpl (38.2 KB, 19 views)
die die die.rpl (164.2 KB, 16 views)
mo.rpl (85.3 KB, 17 views)
[OFRO] | [MLO] | [LoP] | [TMM] | [TTO]
PM If Want This Cheaper
i can say the specific reason why i'm denying you right now is because of your green belt noobs at this game make me SICKK

but no srs you should practice a lot more before applying again, although the second twist thing on that last replay the tricking one was pretty coo

also estimax is denied 4 reasons and i cant decide on youngsandm because all the openers aren't that great.
I came here to laugh at you
my only objection has to do with your tricking replay

it was good for sure and the set-up to the raiz and cork did intrigue me, but it felt like a practice replay more than anything. there were many more cool things that could have been done to make it pop just a little more

your mad-man's were pretty iceeee. good control and lots of well executed dm's. loved the manip because there we nooooooooo head hitssssssss.

i'll tell you what, i don't really want to reject you but that tricking replay bugs me. i don't think we can do the "replace the replay" thing anymore so I'LL BREAK THE RULES BY:

leaving the final decision up to someone else

kekekkekekekekeke
beware
the goblin