Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You may indeed. Red/Black is pretty much equivilant to True Neutral, in that you do what you want for your own selfish gain.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
9 left!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I got my brown belt. #stillanoob. Those don't work here, do they?

This isn't facebook bro...
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
This isn't facebook bro...

It's weird that you'd think of facebook for hashtags, since they stole the idea from Twitter.

Also, iPhone 5C is coming out, and it costs $99 WITH a 2 year contract. Dafuq? Why the hell didn't they come out with this sooner? I would've paid $99 rather than getting a free iPhone 4 from verizon. Sucks.
Kratos wishes to be our clan ally.

Originally Posted by Kratos
I'd like to request a clan alliance... if it's possible...

To which I chose to respond with:

Originally Posted by Vradomor
Why.

That includes why you would wish to ally yourself to us and why we would desire to agree, what we would benefit from this alliance. If you're just looking to add Oblivion to your long list of random clan names that you are in a so-called "alliance" with, but never interact with them after asking for this connection, then no.

If you remember, when Oblivion got official, you posted: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=407094

Originally Posted by Kratos
Well, if Fish make it official, he should know the reason, but you guys have to admit that exist a lot of better unofficial clans... None of these got official. :P

Our clan didn't take too kindly to that. But there's always time to make up for the past.

Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"