Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fetuses cannot be considered alive unless they can survive outside of the womb. And since they aren't technically alive until they are able to do so, it is not the slaughter of babies, since they do not develop brain activity until very late stages of pregnancy. Even then they are not even considered conscious. Wanna know why you can't remember very much of your early childhood? It's because your brain was still developing, several years after being born.

That one guy who was supposedly killing newborns is completely different from a medical professional preventing someone from birthing an unwanted child or one that the parents cannot afford to raise. On average it costs $245,000 dollars to raise a child in the U.S. Source. Wanna know how much it costs to get an abortion? *drumroll*. Depending on how far into a pregnancy said woman is, the cost will range from $350 - $1000. Source. It costs on average 245 times more money to raise the unwanted child than to get an abortion at the maximum price! Good fucking game, kid. Try researching next time.

And like tanan stated, if you were in a female rape victim's shoes and you were pregnant with the assailant's child, would you rather be burdened to raise a child that reminds you of that horrific time for 18 years? Or have it surgically removed by a doctor that went to medical school for close to a decade? Clearly the second choice. And who knows, maybe your medical insurance will cover the surgery.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
it's a bit much to force mochucha to put yet another member in a spot that is already finished... if you are not in yet i think you are out of luck
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
it's a bit much to force mochucha to put yet another member in a spot that is already finished... if you are not in yet i think you are out of luck

As people say.... Newfags can't triforce.

▲ ▲

(yes, i'm saying that i'm new in the clan what if you don't noticed it yet)
Keep walking
Nice Parkooor Swee!
-----
well i'm still a noob at Tricking but here's a flip (Noob Flip).
Last edited by Smurf; Oct 17, 2015 at 01:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Nitro] Goodbye
I'm leaving Nitro soon. My best friend and first toribro and I are going to bring back our child clan, Godly. This clan has and always will be important to me and deep in my heart. I'm at work, so i will further discuss my plans when I come home.
-----
Psst I cant quit for some reason. Kick me plz ;-;
Last edited by NiteNite; Oct 17, 2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
;-; you don't need to make your own thread for this
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I dont need to bitch about school because school is so boring just day dream the whole of the lessons and you fine then before you know it bam home time
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making