Ranking
I had a build like that, Chris.
And I had Armor Penetration quints.
But I started with Dorans blade to outstand my opponents on top.
More dmg, lifesteal and hp. Really nice 1st item.
Then went for vampiric scepter, boots of speed and jungled.
After the jungle routine, ganked top and bot. And get berserkers greaves and infinity edge as soon as possible.
After that a phantom dancer.
And believe me, it's a hell lot better than you'rs what you wrote out there.
I have like all skins for Tryndamere. One of my mains. Tested all kinds of builds for him, and the one I wrote here was the best.
Now I have a new build for the upcoming patch. Wriggles Lantern shall convert tons of damage to your hp, give you perfect farming, and a ward just in case.
If you're vs a xin zhao on top, who has heal exhaust. Try to catch the moment when he puts the exhaust on you, and run back.
If you have over 50% hp left, you can easily farm the minions under your turret and get up to 75% hp at least, then get the moment when xin jumps on you. Just attack him, esspecially if you have at least 50% rage.
When you get 100% rage, you have 50% of critical chance or so.
Okay, back to xin, he'll do his combo, and you'll give him about 4-5 crits and make a lot more damage than he made to you. If he runs away in 40% hp use exhaust and take the kill. If not, just run after him.
After that you easily go jungling and take dragon with ease in lvl 6-7.
You're allies will rape bottom then aswell.
Last edited by Lexx; Dec 11, 2011 at 01:46 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
The problem with that build is that you won't have any damage until you finish your infinity edge which will be too late into the game. Build infinity edge first.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I don't believe panth is op. Op is when a lvl 1 nub can play him 1st game and get atleast 5/0. Tryn, Master yi And warwick are op :I
Pantheon is strong early game. But, not have escape skill and weakens at late game.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
A character I felt I should ask you guys about.

Karthus.

How the hell is this guy not officially the most OP champ in the game? Really long range skill-shot explosives, and an ultimate that allows you to do serious damage to EVERYONE on the map, regardless of location.

Went 0/7 last game. When I got away, his ulti would kill me and the rest of my team who usually had under half health.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Drink a Elixir of Fortitude when Karthus readying his ulti. Or more Magic Resist items
Last edited by Chris; Dec 11, 2011 at 03:26 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Nono, I know ways to counter it, I just think it's retarded that I have to completely reorganize my build for one champion.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah