Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok,it was not suppose to be that strict but this idea is solid nice job Tanan.
(sorry if this seems like a useless post but stating my opinions also makes my post game strong that everybody in nitro. >B^) )
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
sorry about this but why didn't you video tape your room with the camera? that shows proof otherwise i don't see any resolve about someone being hacked if your being hacked show proof. BOOM problem solved (unless you don't have a phone or tablet,please ask your parents if you can have one for Christmas or your birthday party or JUST BUY IT OFF *sigh* -_-.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
For people too stupid to be influential in discussion threads, but still want their say. Like me :3
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Ok, let's stop talking about the thread itself and let's debate.

-----

Should Abortion be illegal?

i say no, simply because anyone is obligated to have a baby.
Keep walking
I agree, abortion should not be illegal, because it is the parents' choice if they would like to have a child. If a couple cannot financially support the child and it's needs then they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They either keep the baby and struggle to provide for it or send it to a foster home. If abortion were an option they would have it removed and donated to stem cell research. Some people, I've noticed aren't even cut out to have a child, whether they are too ignorant or too kindhearted.

Tupac wrote a song back in the day about a child born to an uneducated single mother.

Music video

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Okaaay it finally seems it is my hard drive that is f*cked. I go to the shop buy a new one, install again windows, sony vegas etc. then maybe I finally finish the video >_>

Prey for me !
-----
Ok, I have the new hdd, now I have to erase my windows, reinstall it, install sony vegas and all the shit...
Last edited by Mocucha; Oct 15, 2015 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

mocucha are we cursed or something like this is 2 times lol hope you can fix it man
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Also, don't forget to put me on the new W.I.P.

Anyways, good job Mocucha.
Last edited by TananPro; Oct 15, 2015 at 08:10 PM.
Keep walking
I agree fully with what you two say, but for arguments sake I will be debating the other side.

First of all, no tanan, this is not the 1600's where people live to reproduce, don't be naïve.
There is no obligation to have children, people should know if they can afford to have a child, if they cannot support that child then its their own fault.

Lets face it, abortion is the murder of an innocent child, we should not allow it to be legal for these reasons

1: Thisshows that not only does abortion take innocent lives, but it costs a lot. Even if this did benefit poor families, how would they even be able to afford the cost of having an abortion. So abortion doesn't even help most of the people who need it. If a rich person needed an abortion then fine, but the wealthy class in America makes up approximately one percent of the population. That's still millions upon millions of people who still need an abortion. The evidence I have provided here shows that not only does abortion take lives, but is completely overpriced.

2: The evidence I have above shows that not only is abortion completely useless and destructive, but also provides evidence that abortion clinics actually Kill live babies.

A while back one Philadelphia abortionist was charged with killing seven babies that were born alive, but witnesses claim that he actually slaughtered hundreds “of living, breathing newborn children by severing their spinal cords or slitting their necks.”
- for source see above

All in all, abortion clinics are ineffectual and gruesome, the evidence I've provided says so. Because of my evidence and supporting argument, whoever argues against me is basically saying ''I support the death of children all across the world.''
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
I agree fully with what you two say, but for arguments sake I will be debating the other side.

First of all, no tanan, this is not the 1600's where people live to reproduce, don't be naïve.
There is no obligation to have children, people should know if they can afford to have a child, if they cannot support that child then its their own fault.

Lets face it, abortion is the murder of an innocent child, we should not allow it to be legal for these reasons

1: Thisshows that not only does abortion take innocent lives, but it costs a lot. Even if this did benefit poor families, how would they even be able to afford the cost of having an abortion. So abortion doesn't even help most of the people who need it. If a rich person needed an abortion then fine, but the wealthy class in America makes up approximately one percent of the population. That's still millions upon millions of people who still need an abortion. The evidence I have provided here shows that not only does abortion take lives, but is completely overpriced.

2: The evidence I have above shows that not only is abortion completely useless and destructive, but also provides evidence that abortion clinics actually Kill live babies.

A while back one Philadelphia abortionist was charged with killing seven babies that were born alive, but witnesses claim that he actually slaughtered hundreds “of living, breathing newborn children by severing their spinal cords or slitting their necks.”
- for source see above

All in all, abortion clinics are ineffectual and gruesome, the evidence I've provided says so. Because of my evidence and supporting argument, whoever argues against me is basically saying ''I support the death of children all across the world.''

i said that anyone have the obligation to have a baby and the abortion should be 100% legal, anyone haves the fault of someone who had a acident / got raped or simply said "WHY DID CONDOMS EXIST? YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" like, s/he's stupid, but it happens more than you think, and killing a fetus are the equivalent at killing an fly.
Last edited by TananPro; Oct 15, 2015 at 10:19 PM.
Keep walking