Ranking
udyr is sooo good.

i like lanning him top with phoenix.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
It's weird... when I play against or as Lee Sin, I don't ever think he's op, just really good.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
THE CLOSEST AND MOST INTENSE MATCH OF THE DAY

although if that Garen wasn't so nooby and actually played properly and Ran when he saw his HP rapidly falling we could of won, we both had it down to just the nexus's left, Garen got killed, I got killed and Ashe couldn't really fight a well fed River and Poppy, so they just chopped our nexus after killing me *sniffle*

Badscore Great Game :D

it sfunny how no one plays irelia anymore

shes so op its not even funny

get a wriggles and W to level 2-3 in top lane

always sustain never die
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I managed to get 1400 elo yesterday. I might go for 1500 even though my duo queue partner is 80 points above me.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Got a new, better build for Tryndamere.
Vampiric scepter or Dorans Blade from start.
Get 1 kill or enough money to buy wriggles lantern.
Then boots of speed, zeal, berserkers greaves, phantom dancer and infinity edge.
If you'll be successful from the start, you can get to phantom dancer in lvl 10, and infinity in lvl 13.
Wriggles will give you a free ward and super fast farming from the start.
And you could kill dragon in lvl 6 without using ulti.
But the best part of this build is the runes:
Marks - Crit chance
Seals - Crit chance
Glyphs - Cooldown reduction
Quints - Flat HP.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Got a new, better build for Tryndamere.
Vampiric scepter or Dorans Blade from start.
Get 1 kill or enough money to buy wriggles lantern.
Then boots of speed, zeal, berserkers greaves, phantom dancer and infinity edge.
If you'll be successful from the start, you can get to phantom dancer in lvl 10, and infinity in lvl 13.
Wriggles will give you a free ward and super fast farming from the start.
And you could kill dragon in lvl 6 without using ulti.
But the best part of this build is the runes:
Marks - Crit chance
Seals - Crit chance
Glyphs - Cooldown reduction
Quints - Flat HP.

Okay, now move to the new part.

I mean like, it's fucking logical to build this on trynda [even though I personally dislike building wriggle's, waste of money, vamp scepter is fine enough for mad sustain unless meeting super hard top].

And the runes aren't worth it imo, not now, when trynda's bloodlust had been ruined by the patch, you should be better off getting armpen and regular tanky shit on runes, and getting the critchance from rage. Before you had either to keep yourself low health or get % from runes, and bloodlust guaranteed damage, now it's the other way round, runes have to get you damage.

Also trynda's getting nerfed.

@down
Meh, if you're talking about 3v3, then it's another case, but on sr solotop trynda lives well without it.
Last edited by JtanK; Dec 11, 2011 at 01:19 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Well, my last game was a real fail at start, 0/5/3, but when I got wriggles lantern, I outfarmed their trynda in 2 minutes. The whole top in 3 vs 3 was dead in my lvl 6.
Got to lvl 18 when he was lvl 14, everybody else was lvl 11.
JtanK, wriggles is not waist of money. I prefered just the vamp scepter, but now I get it a lot better.
Look:
10-12 monsters on top + Dragon in lvl 6.
Vampiric Scepter - 5 and a half minutes.
Wriggles Lantern - 2 minutes and 45 seconds. + Warded, which means a lot more comfortable to farm. Less danger.
Last edited by Lexx; Dec 11, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Your build sound like Jungle. And, No boots?

My Build Tryndmere:
Start > Boots > Zeal > Mercury's Treads* or Berserker's Greaves > Vampiric scepter > Infinity Edge > The Black Cleaver > Phantom Dancer > End
*If heavy CC team

Marks - Armor Penetration
Seals - Armor
Glyphs - Magic Resist

Edit: 2 Ninja'd posts :l
Last edited by Chris; Dec 11, 2011 at 01:33 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.