Ranking
fl0w, the clan where everyone are business people and have little time to socialize, with broken spirit and family problems. In short - old farts.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
fl0w, the clan where everyone are business people and have little time to socialize, with broken spirit and family problems. In short - old farts.

i aged after reading this post
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
Sine I was around doing business things I thought I would swing by and say hi!

Sup? :*

hey, nothing much. How are you doing?

speak about yourself XD

Originally Posted by snake View Post
i aged after reading this post

how about i get some hoes and bitches using clan vid money, and let's get back to the good ol' days xD
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
how about i get some hoes and bitches using clan vid money, and let's get back to the good ol' days xD

yay, so we all can sit like old farts in the armchairs and have a nostalgia about good old days
tell me about aikido

/sign
Fore those that have STEAM here is a good site where you can buy many Steam games on the discount price:

http://www.fast2play.com/

Site is legit, I've bought few games from it, as gift and for myself, so... It's ok.

Now, buy there Left 4 Dead 2 (should be around 5-6 euros) so we can play it together. And if you are poor to buy this game for this silly amount of money go kill yourself and never come to this forum again because poor people that can't spend this silly amount of money shouldn't be able to use internet anyway.. Or be in a clan, or play Toribash.
They can't even afford to read this post.
so we are back to good old times playing l4d? ; ) life is a circle.

sure will do
tell me about aikido
Bjanka, me and Dengue play all the time. We called Deprav to play with us too (since he has game already, but Deprav doesn't like us. Whyyyy Deprav, Whhhyyyyyy?

And, btw, it's not 5-6 euros, it's 3.15 euros. So, kinda like buying coffee on the lunch brake.
Most stressful work in TB community: Gamemaster.

Judging by the 'list of all staff' thread, they burn fast, die young and (mostly) never return.