Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just refunded 20USD from a game I didn't like on Steam and got them on my wallet. Is it worth it to buy keys with that money and open the cases I have? Or should I just keep the money for a game I could like? What has been your experience with crates?

Parkour • Spar • Skating
don't waste your money with keys like I did, I'm so unlucky
kidding, keys in usd are way cheaper than in brazil money
good luck mate
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Play Faceit if you are from Europe, ESEA if you are from America.

what's the big difference between them?
Faceit only have European servers so americans can't play there without having horrible lag, ESEA have a client you play through and I think you have to pay to use it (not sure)

I don't know much about ESEA because I haven't used it.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Tried one of those aim things, training_aim_csgo2, my maximum so far has been 16/100 shots with the ak

How the fuck do people hit 80+

http://i.imgur.com/p4RMPSy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9r1NRj1.png
this?
Could only be assed to do 3 attempts :/ it was so boring. It certainly helps to have a low sensitivity and raw_input 1, I'm not sure if its easier to stand closer or farther away, closer = bigger target but you have to move the mouse more :I
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 1, 2015 at 08:08 PM.
ESEA is $6.95/month. Some say it's worth it, some say otherwise. I'm in the middle, MM is fine, but this just a little better.

Nothing on faceit. CEVO is free and is based off MM rank.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

faceit have south america servers as well
I played 2~3 on it and it was kinda hard, I guess only "good" players plays in these servers
-----
Originally Posted by ed View Post

gonna check it out, thanks for sharing
Last edited by XPaD; Dec 1, 2015 at 08:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
unranked, yet to touch comp. just hit level 3. east us

Let me know what rank you get; at my rank, playing comp with an unranked would possibly be the worst thing ever :v
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Tried one of those aim things, training_aim_csgo2, my maximum so far has been 16/100 shots with the ak

How the fuck do people hit 80+

That's my main source for practice, I usually always hit around 90... It's honestly just point-and-click. My only problem in the game is stutterstepping, which I can't practice without a new computer because of my input delay.
-----
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Let me know what rank you get; at my rank, playing comp with an unranked would possibly be the worst thing ever :v

I started at Silver 1, while all my friends started around Gold Nova and Master Guardian. :L

The worst thing ever for me is lag. Input delay, FPS dropping below 30, movement stuttering; those are the only things that can make me upset in a game.

I can handle bad teammates. When in doubt, bait the baddies.
Last edited by Sparta; Dec 1, 2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by ed View Post
ESEA is $6.95/month. Some say it's worth it, some say otherwise. I'm in the middle, MM is fine, but this just a little better.

If I remember right CEVO is based off of your performance in CEVO games, I started out with an efficacy of 0 and now I have one ~8, I only hop on CEVO when I have no one to play with/I'm feeling really off and need to warm up though.

Also, there are NA FaceIt servers, they are just cancer and you can rarely get a real match without a troll/AFK/Gold Nova/MG.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
That's my main source for practice, I usually always hit around 90... It's honestly just point-and-click. My only problem in the game is stutterstepping, which I can't practice without a new computer because of my input delay.
-----

I started at Silver 1, while all my friends started around Gold Nova and Master Guardian. :L

The worst thing ever for me is lag. Input delay, FPS dropping below 30, movement stuttering; those are the only things that can make me upset in a game.

I can handle bad teammates. When in doubt, bait the baddies.

How on earth do you hit 90? I barely get around to moving my mouse before the next one pops up
Hoss.