Toribash
Originally Posted by Sixville View Post
Tbh honest... I feel like killing myself after reading that. It is terrible... @belly DENIED

Please, don't post your opinions on this board, thanks.
Amitabha
Fl0w
Hi, my real name is Ali , my name in game is "Picodoux" .. i am brown belt, but the strenght of a Custom belt .. i love Toribash and fighting .. i love parkour and running , i want to join your clan because i see that you do parkour and tourney, and war, so this is why i really want to go in the Obey Clan (and because i have the Obey hat irl :3)
Originally Posted by Sixville View Post
Tbh honest... I feel like killing myself after reading that. It is terrible... @belly DENIED

This is like the 3rd time we've told you to not post here

Originally Posted by Picodoux View Post
Hi, my real name is Ali , my name in game is "Picodoux" .. i am brown belt, but the strenght of a Custom belt .. i love Toribash and fighting .. i love parkour and running , i want to join your clan because i see that you do parkour and tourney, and war, so this is why i really want to go in the Obey Clan (and because i have the Obey hat irl :3)

Denied, sorry mate

By the way Instep and Magic, sorry for the long waiting. I'll try to hurry up the voting.
Last edited by fred; Dec 17, 2016 at 07:20 PM.
My app for Obey
Ok,
Hello guys, probably you already know me, my name is Jeremy and i'm going to be 14 years old on the 8 january. I live in Canada, in the province of Quebec. My GMT is -5. I am french, so sometime I can do some mistakes. But i'm good in english.

Gaming Experience

I started Toribash 2 years ago. I was really bad, but with the time, I became good. My favorites mods are Aikido and AikidoBigDojo. I am very good in those mod. Its in those mod I am competitive. I also like judo, but its not one of the good mod. I think Judo is too much random and lucky. But i'm good in Judo. I like Boxshu too, but I am very bad in this mod and I play it rarely. I was in the Origin clan before, with my main. But I forgot is password. I also join Undead, but that clan wasn't my way and wasn't for me. I want to join a clan with a good ambiance, good player and I want join a clan to have fun. For me a clan is like a family and its why I want join Obey. You guys are cool, good and funny. Your a great family.
PS: My alt is ColdFreeze

About me

I'm a student and I go at the shcool everyday except week-end. I'm going to a special shcool : Sport-Study. This shcool let me make sport at AM, and go to class at PM. My sport is hockey. I very lie hockey. This is one of my passion. My second passion is gaming. I very like play video games. My dream is to play in the NHL, but i'm too bad for thats lmao. When imma be old, I want to go to university for study how to make video games ect... I want to have a good job and have a succes life. I want to work in informatic. But i'm not there to speak of my life lmao, so lets go to the conclusion.

Conclusion

For the end, I know my app is little, but i'm bad to make app. Out of there, I want to say you a big thanks for reading my app. I hope I will get in ! Thanks.
Attached Files
Concon .rpl (38.7 KB, 4 views)
HardFight.rpl (79.2 KB, 3 views)
wow.rpl (60.7 KB, 3 views)
ThatSave.rpl (65.5 KB, 3 views)
ThatSave123.rpl (62.9 KB, 3 views)
I fucking hate Loona
Fates accepted, gz mate
-----
Tori, your app is under discussion
Last edited by fred; Dec 22, 2016 at 12:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
App for Obey
Hi there, my name is Jorge, i live in Miami, USA, i'm 12 years old, in June 30th is my birthday. I born in Cuba and i'm learning English so maybe i can have some mistakes.
I'm a student so i go at the school every days except the weekends, i love play video games online specially shooting games and online games, but i don't know why i love Toribash so much. Other things that i like is the music specially techno and Rock/Metal.
I started playing like 2 years ago, i'm a little rusty right now, sorry i'm 2 dan black belt, close to a 3 dan black belt and i'm good in spar i think and same whit parkour. One of my favorite mods are abd and boxshu.
GMT is 1:52 AM
My skype is: Jorg3x54
Merry Christmas dudes.
PLS don't judge my names of the replays and I'm bad at replays alone xD
Attached Files
decap a oli.rpl (52.4 KB, 3 views)
hermoso replay con shikkumo.rpl (682.1 KB, 3 views)
i want in obey
hi im max or piratesd and im 21 y i want in is well i was in fade but this guy destroyer364 is in fade now so he dont like me and i dont like him he calls me a dick a fucker so i quit so i want to be in obey the mods i like are parkour graykido and swords and i love youtube and toribash.