Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

But I believe Vrad can save the server.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I'm inclined to agree with Vrad on this one. People might look to apply and see 'nobody else has', and be turned away by this or even avoid us like the plague. "Why doesn't anyone apply for this clan? What's wrong with them?"
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Hi my name is IceWariorZ and I am a black belt and I have never had any bans or infractions. The only past clan I have been in was Eternity and I left because when I originally joined it, I wanted to just have friends in the clan and have fun. As I have advanced, I still want those things but now I also want some competition. I want to join this clan because I feel that you guys are very generous and kind, this is based off of your tourneys and the one person in you clan that I kind of know, which is BleachMe. Zone should want me in your clan because I am a decent player that is pretty active in game, and starting to be more active on the forums. I also have good sportsmanship (gg ect.) and I am usually very nice
My best mods are-Judo and RunKido. My worst mods are-Akido Big Dojo and Wushu.
https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...ariorz.png?252 By the way it says my rank is 0 (at least to me) and as much as I wish it was true, I am actually Black Belt rank 25700. (Or something around that)

About me-Hi I am IceWariorZ, a person that travels a lot and loves video games. I also enjoy tennis and watching tennis. Basically any type of video game appeals to me as long as it is good quality (not meaning graphics) and lots of fun. I tried Toribash like 2 or 3 years ago and suddenly stopped because I only played free-play, (Dont ask me why, that was 2 years ago) and after a while, that did get boring. I tried it again when my friends were looking for f2p games and I love it My all time favorite video game is Borderlands 2, it has everything a fantastic game needs, and more (like randomly generated weapons). In addition to all of this about video games, I play an instrument and am in the band. I like music quite a bit but cannot stand dub-step and raps, (surprisingly). I hope you will take my application into consideration and take the time to read through everything I have written. Thanks.

EDIT-I only have 2 replays since I deleted all my old ones when I upgraded to 4.5 (on accident), Ill make a 3rd now.

I want to say yes, but your application is missing one very important thing. Read the first post and fix that and you'll have a yes from me.
\o/
Nope. You're still missing something.

Edit: There you go. Now we wait for Risky to give you an official yes, and you'll get an invite.
Last edited by Clay; Sep 10, 2013 at 04:18 AM.
Perhaps we could simply have a growing list of applicants' names in the first post. This way, we can show off how many applications we have, but at the same time, keep their semipersonal information confidential.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
My reasoning for keeping the application thread empty stems from my own experience in the past, while I was clanless. Generally, when I look at recruitment threads, I see:
1. Poorly written applications. When I read applications from those that are illiterate (or rather, appear to be illiterate), I would be less willing to apply, simply because their desire to join the clan has negatively influenced my perception of the clan.
2. Smartarse comments and vehement rejection from the members. This works very well as an intimidation tactic, and I tend to keep away from these people.

When I see an application thread with few replies, I will often write a lengthier application than for a clan whose application thread contains hundreds of posts (I omit certain phrases and ideas which have appeared previously in other applications). For our purposes, a lengthy application is desirable (though I realize that not everyone shares my particular habits regarding the act of writing an application).

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
keep their semipersonal information confidential.

If nothing else, that is also a valid reason.
Last edited by Wight; Sep 10, 2013 at 05:34 AM.
Completely agree with death on this one.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Alright guys. By now I'm sure you all know about the weekly tournament we hold at 5pm Eastern time. Another thing we're gonna do now is have a weekly clan meeting in the IRC at 6:30pm Eastern time. Not usually going to be anything big, just a chance to catch up on things, explain anything that's going on, all that. So if you're able to make it, please do. If you're not sure how to get into the IRC, there's the link in the first post of this thread that'll take you right to it.
\o/
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
I dont know if anyone watches les Duncan but it helped me understand toribash alot when i was a nobbling. He uploaded a video recently and i happened to be in it! Check out my fight if you have time, his reaction was pretty funny.

My match is at 32:25.

That was indeed a nice save.