Toribash
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
When I play with people my level I do great, but when I play 30's all I can nab are assists.

Do you know what char I should play, or infact no, I haven't got the IP for it, I just want to be able to pick up a random character, read his moves, and know how to gear him up. Im not capable of reading what type of char they are xD

Gonna have a match now
-----
Made a new account so I can play with newbs and get IP for a character I can play
the names SoulSkrix
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 10, 2011 at 07:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Question
i know cs means like minions killed or something like that
but what does it actually stand for, also
pantheon is op.

creep score
Question
pantheon is op.

Mantheon destroys all with his Mandrop.
But yeah he blocks like crazy.
I R IRONMAN
Question
pantheon is op.

He is Op but in teamfights he is useless if his combo hasn't killed anyone :S
just went 16-4 with him
from the start you can take out 3/4 hp with just burst
hes op
i swear

I know, thats what is good about him, he is the squishy destroyer, but he needs to use all his moves and then he is left with his CoolDowns, in a teamfight its not gonna help to hurt someone who may be able to run away S:

AND I just won 3 matches in a row with Mordekaiser, No fucking around when that River thinks she can take me down end game, pfft, I attack her near her top turret next to the nexus, she runs away with 1/3 hp, she comes back healed, I knock her back to 1/3 hp and she runs and heals, I do it again, 1/3 hp then I stop thinking that I'm invinceable, tank the turret and run
i love panth as support.

when im silvir i normally ask for some1 with cc ( i dont need a healer since i can allways play passive ) and when its a panth i know its gona be first blood.

panthjumps stuns and heartstrikes, i go in position and throw ma boomerang. first blood!

Panth has lots of damage early game and can be very tanky for mid game but i have to say he isnt that strong on the late game.

Also taking into account panth's early damage combined with his stun and his harassing capability, he can support.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
i love panth as support.

when im silvir i normally ask for some1 with cc ( i dont need a healer since i can allways play passive ) and when its a panth i know its gona be first blood.

panthjumps stuns and heartstrikes, i go in position and throw ma boomerang. first blood!

Panth has lots of damage early game and can be very tanky for mid game but i have to say he isnt that strong on the late game.

Also taking into account panth's early damage combined with his stun and his harassing capability, he can support.

Yeah, thats why I felt like I wasted my IP on him, on the other hand I love Mordekaiser end game, tanky damage dealing mother fucker!