-----
he fell for it lmaoxd
-----
still not sorry for invade
Last edited by Swepples; Dec 14, 2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When you get pranked hard as fuck and don't know what to believe anymore... anyway thanks for letting me into trial !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
When you get pranked hard as fuck and don't know what to believe anymore... anyway thanks for letting me into trial !

It was solely for the tits in your avvy.
Welcome, mate
PM me with any and all questions
Just a question, is my app still being discussed? Sorry if I seem a bit impatient
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Well shitttt here we goo lmaoo
My irl name is Marquis barnes people call me quiqui and hoodrats call me Quis
i came from californa but i moved to this frozen wastleland that you probably never heard of called Wyoming :'D My Recent name is Belly lolll. However you guys probs know me as Shmurda. It's my most known account. I am 19 years old and about to go to college. You could just summarize me as an educated trap boi.

I've been playing toribash since the 6th grade . When i was a dirt i guesss, i had no life nd loved fighting so i stumbled upon toribash and was addicted from the jump. So if you do the math, 6th - 12 plus a year would be like 7 years. i started playing in 2011. my first account was bluepuma, it was a 2nd dan. since then i've had a spotty track record because well im a trap boi. however im a clean leaf now. i have like 30+ accounts the minimum would be like a black belt maybe a brown or black belt. so the qi would be exponential.

i play alot, my gmt is UTC/GMT -7 hours
(Mountain Standard Time) i feel its kinda usless tbh but it's okay its always 4:20 somewher right?

i dont make alot of replys, but i will upload replays from alts, cartii SHmurda and some mp replays on a couple of alts i made to duel and get some mula. im mainly a abd player ( i beat obey when i was in (p)ussy) i love grappling mods im decent at rk mma when i feel up to it.

just an addition. I didnt start to blossom until a couple years ago. I meet the Great Liar, he taught me him,cold and noel. after that then i started to make a name for myself. I bounced around name wise. until i got until to this account or shmurda you could say. IM super greatful for those who have helped with me blossom and becoming who i am today

i recently graduted with straight a's while maintaining a business selling ecstasy so i could get by, i think that things like that build a person. I got a fire ass gf who watched me play this nd kinda supports me playing it lmaoooo, i try hard af whe ni play if you're finna play mind as well give 110%. I'm an easy going light skin boi who isn't scurd of nobody or scared to get dirty when the time calls for it. I could be an asset to obey because with my mentality and you guy's resources and skills. we could make obey even more feared than it is. also i make music. i could make obey a theme song. ;)

Also I have discord not skype I forgot my skype stuff. But I could make one again it's not a big deal
Attached Files
Shmurda she wrote.rpl (214.3 KB, 3 views)
i skeet my meat.rpl (120.7 KB, 2 views)
god.rpl (63.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Dior; Dec 16, 2016 at 03:02 PM.
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
Tbh honest... I feel like killing myself after reading that. It is terrible... @belly DENIED
I am going to beat N3WB one day dambit
Well may i ask how it was terrible? also thanks for the pov. i appreciate it
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.