Ranking
Srux- No, your dms are fantastic really. But your movements are amature, and you only use a certain range of motion when moving your tori. So open up, be less simple.
Zorow- You have a really weird but cool style, and its great. But the simplicity of your replays is turning me away.
Stealth- Can I say yes? I'm gonna say yes, I like your style and the only thing really turning me off of your replays is your twitching.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Might as well try again, since I started trying relpays again after not playing for a while. I have applied a few times before following with no success, obviously. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and give/ receive feedback on replays! If I'm accepted, of course!

Pr0ne - Carnival Ride: Just some simple tricking
Pr0ne - Streets of Gold: Manipulation (If you know me, you know I don't try these very much)
Pr0ne - Rust Bucket: Madman with a cool twirly toe thingy
Attached Files
Pr0ne - Carnival Ride .rpl (220.9 KB, 26 views)
Pr0ne - Streets of Gold.rpl (381.3 KB, 32 views)
Pr0ne - Rust Bucket.rpl (174.2 KB, 26 views)
Jclarck: I have had to re install TB many times lately and lost my "better"replays :/
If I make any better ones I'll post em' ok?
*scizzar kick was kinda silly I under stand and that was my first ever atempt at a trick replay so that was lack luster but I do beleave that I am good, you'll just have to wait for the proof.
Last edited by Zorow; Jan 8, 2015 at 08:22 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Toxic- No, your style is very dynamic. But at the same time your replays aren't much to go off of. Plus it seems like its the same thing every time, hit uke once or twice, then throw my hand at him.

Pr0ne- Yes, thats it. I used to love your replays all the same, and your replays now are good.

Zorow I suggest just practicing for a bit before re-applying, give it a month. I'm going to start trying to be more clear when saying no from now on since I guess I havn't been before.
I was going to say I was mildly suspicious in my first post and ask you all how to check it but irc was empty.

:/
Heya guys. Here are some replays.
I may have lowered dm on Bombard, so sorry 'bout that.
Attached Files
Marco~ Butler (Edited).rpl (173.8 KB, 30 views)
Marco~ Diplopia.rpl (38.1 KB, 25 views)
Marco~ Bombard.rpl (213.5 KB, 26 views)
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.