Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just bought it today, never played it, but i enjoyed it. Looking forward for LVL3 to do MM's with my friends and derp around Any tips guys?
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Don't look at the ground when your running. It's something's all new players do lol aim and head level it seems like something small but it can make a big difference in an aim duel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Welp, i noticed it too, i know thats bad, and everyone tells you not to do that, yet sometimes (luckily not very often) i am aiming too low, not ground level but legs etc. also that recoil is something i need to control. XD
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Each weapon has a different spray pattern so for the guns you use commonly you should try to memorize the spray pattern. So the AK goes up then to the left then back to the right so you have to move your mouse to keep it on point. For long-medium range it's best to tap and go for headshots unless your amazing and spray control
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Tried one of those aim things, training_aim_csgo2, my maximum so far has been 16/100 shots with the ak

How the fuck do people hit 80+
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
rank and region? I'm LEM and eastern US

unranked, yet to touch comp. just hit level 3. east us
Been playing some ESEA, feels good to do whatever in it and not care about MM. I could give a fuck less about RWS.

protip: Don't queue as five expecting to have fun and just play the game. Tryhards everywhere. Other than that, it's nice.

EDIT: Also, if anyone needs to be edited on the list or added altogether, send me a PM.
Last edited by ed; Dec 1, 2015 at 07:32 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم