Toribash
I was thinking of watching House M.D. , is it any good? By your words sounds some super hyped TV Series.

And is there comedy in it? I love Comedy/Action TV Series.
Some of my favorite TV Series:

Action:
- Castle
- Prison Break

Comedy:
- How I Met Your Mother - Honestly best TV series I have watched.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Malcolm In The Middle
- Two And A Half Men
I love walking dead.... sadly I'm more on synced with nearly every Netflix. series so I loooooveeeee Black Lighting, Limitless ( both series and movie ) etc
ok guys new topic for today, what do you guys study / do?

im currently doing Art, Media Studies and computer science
Trestet literally only watches FOX and its variations
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
I was thinking of watching House M.D. , is it any good? By your words sounds some super hyped TV Series.

And is there comedy in it? I love Comedy/Action TV Series.

That really depends, House MD is technically classified as medical drama, though he is pretty sarcastic/ironic so you might find some fun in that aspect too.

I'd say give the first three or four episodes a go and see what you think about it...

Also you mentioned you like comedy but you didn't list Brooklyn Nine-Nine, are you serious? There are 4 seasons on netflix, watch that ASAP!

And while you're at it, add One Day at a Time to your list too.
Last edited by Immotay; Jan 8, 2019 at 05:21 PM.
if youre from the uk i recommend Four Lions, its a great film obviously anyone can watch it but since its based there it makes more sense for the uk ppl
I'm studying mechanical and mechatronics at a school near Milan, I'm at fourth year, after this only another year divide me from working
Jeezus is here
Sorry for the inactivity, Topic of the day:
Where do you want to spend your next holidays?
Jeezus is here