Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I will remove him when I get home thank you panda sorry I am at work
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
It was 10x as funnier cause I was in the call TJex as he did it LMFAO,

I dident have anything to do with it just for the record
Dude that wasn't me my account got hacked im not joking, it keeps logging me out at random times and all my tc is gone and all my textures keep disappearing.
Real deal for real.
I Swear to god dude im not joking this guy keeps saying that im a hacker because I streaked him and I streaked a lot of people within a few hours, and no one was making threats to me so I thought I was ok but then it lagged me out in the middle of the game and I logged back in like 10 minutes later because I thought I had connection issues but then I logged in and my tc was gone, all of it and my uke's textures were different I swear to god, DO NOT BAN ME!!!
Real deal for real.
Originally Posted by TJex View Post
Dude that wasn't me my account got hacked im not joking, it keeps logging me out at random times and all my tc is gone and all my textures keep disappearing.

No they're not, check your trade history.
Nice try, but you really can't lie your way out like that.
Haha. Disrespecting staff, and lying about it to try and avoid trouble.

Pretty shameful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
This is cancer to my eyes, what a behaviour. And then as the genious he are lies "OMG I GOT HAKED!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1" and with his account.... SERIOUSLY? like, what if you want to lie you're stupid asfuck, but, FUCKING DO IT GOOD!

Ahhh...... I'm done with this guy.
Keep walking