Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by igzoz View Post
Welcome back luckymoney, I still remember your application last year XD

and welcome kindle

You do? Hah, that's quite the memory you have there xD and thanks for the welcoming, i appreciate it ;'D
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
Congrats Bleach. Which replay was it that you submitted? I know you posted alot, I don't know which one is the one you submitted.

They always offer me the higher classes, but I only take the ones that don't require summer projects. I fucking hate summer projects. I usually procrastinate until the end of summer, and it's in the back of my mind the whole time, which kinda ruins summer for me.
Yo allies, just saying for who don't know that metal, my clan, got official, so feel welcome to post in our board sometimes. :3
My Replays
I will be hosting my replays here, since im using a diffrent computer i do not have access to my old replays, so these ones are fresh(Today)

Replay 1 (Not Posted)
Replay 2 (Not Posted)
Replay 3 (Not Posted)
Hi my name is IceWariorZ and I am a black belt that has never had any bans or infractions. The only past clan I have been in was Eternity and I left because when I originally joined it, I wanted to just have friends in the clan and have fun. As I have advance into the Toribash universe, I still want those things but now I also want some competition. I want to join this clan because I feel that you guys are very generous and kind, this is based off of your tourneys and the one person in you clan that I kind of know, which is BleachMe. Zone should want me in your clan because I am a decent player that is pretty active in game, and starting to be more active on the forums.

https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...ariorz.png?252

About me-Hi I am IceWariorZ, a person that travels a lot and loves video games. I also enjoy tennis and watching tennis. Basically any type of video game appeals to me as long as it is good quality (not meaning graphics) and lots of fun. I tried Toribash like 2 or 3 years ago and suddenly stopped because I only played free-play, (Dont ask me why, that was 2 years ago) and after a while, that did get boring. I tried it again when my friends were looking for f2p games and I love it My all time favorite video game is Borderlands 2, it has everything a fantastic game needs, and more (like randomly generated weapons). In addition to all of this about video games, I play an instrument and am in the band. I like music quite a bit but cannot stand dub-step and raps, (surprisingly). I hope you will take my application into consideration and take the time to read through everything I have written. Thanks.

EDIT-I only have 2 replays since I deleted all my old ones when I upgraded to 4.5 (on accident), Ill make a 3rd now.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Laser; Jan 9, 2014 at 10:40 PM.
*cough* back on track,

And although his clan spirit was great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to lead anything.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Hall of Broken Glass is very useful, however I wonder if it is necessary to constantly remove applications from our App thread and placing them there. If we kept our apps, they would stack up and start being impressive, is it not better to keep them than to discard them?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Hi my name is IceWariorZ and I am a black belt and I have never had any bans or infractions. The only past clan I have been in was Eternity and I left because when I originally joined it, I wanted to just have friends in the clan and have fun. As I have advanced, I still want those things but now I also want some competition. I want to join this clan because I feel that you guys are very generous and kind, this is based off of your tourneys and the one person in you clan that I kind of know, which is BleachMe. Zone should want me in your clan because I am a decent player that is pretty active in game, and starting to be more active on the forums. I also have good sportsmanship (gg ect.) and I am usually very nice
My best mods are-Judo and RunKido. My worst mods are-Akido Big Dojo and Wushu.
https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...ariorz.png?252 By the way it says my rank is 0 (at least to me) and as much as I wish it was true, I am actually Black Belt rank 25700. (Or something around that)

About me-Hi I am IceWariorZ, a person that travels a lot and loves video games. I also enjoy tennis and watching tennis. Basically any type of video game appeals to me as long as it is good quality (not meaning graphics) and lots of fun. I tried Toribash like 2 or 3 years ago and suddenly stopped because I only played free-play, (Dont ask me why, that was 2 years ago) and after a while, that did get boring. I tried it again when my friends were looking for f2p games and I love it My all time favorite video game is Borderlands 2, it has everything a fantastic game needs, and more (like randomly generated weapons). In addition to all of this about video games, I play an instrument and am in the band. I like music quite a bit but cannot stand dub-step and raps, (surprisingly). I hope you will take my application into consideration and take the time to read through everything I have written. Thanks.

EDIT-I only have 2 replays since I deleted all my old ones when I upgraded to 4.5 (on accident), Ill make a 3rd now.

~Yes
Originally Posted by IceWariorZ View Post
Hi my name is IceWariorZ and I am a black belt and I have never had any bans or infractions. The only past clan I have been in was Eternity and I left because when I originally joined it, I wanted to just have friends in the clan and have fun. As I have advanced, I still want those things but now I also want some competition. I want to join this clan because I feel that you guys are very generous and kind, this is based off of your tourneys and the one person in you clan that I kind of know, which is BleachMe. Zone should want me in your clan because I am a decent player that is pretty active in game, and starting to be more active on the forums. I also have good sportsmanship (gg ect.) and I am usually very nice
My best mods are-Judo and RunKido. My worst mods are-Akido Big Dojo and Wushu.
https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...ariorz.png?252 By the way it says my rank is 0 (at least to me) and as much as I wish it was true, I am actually Black Belt rank 25700. (Or something around that)

I'll say yes.

I'd like for you to have more experience, but you put genuine effort into your app, and you seem like a cool guy.