Toribash
Well.. i won't make another tourney if nobody post new arts... -.-' also nice Orion... NOW everyone do something to looks like Fear personality, if anyone do will probabily win as better idea
meh... can u run stop to run then comeback again? if u can't u should try get it, thats the key, also i think i will post one parkour rpl, also ... u need lear what is parkour and what is free running..
Originally Posted by ExtremeNil View Post
Bro, it's parkour, not free running, parkour is go from one place to another in one rectilinear line passing obstacles faster u can, Parkour, came from Parcour du Combatant by Raymond Belle, one kind of doctor of war,he had to run in the combat area picking up the wounded, changed to Pakour by David Belle.Freerunning is a term born in 2003 during the creation of the Jump London documentary. It was created with an attempt to "internationalize" the name parkour, by a certain Guillaume Pelletier then Foucan globalized the freerunning, saying: Freerunning focused on the aesthetic part. Unlike David Belle parkour who created as an objective and useful activity.

oh ye ye i remember, hum... bad i think we need to think in another person... MN clan would be good search there to find someone, i'm going to do it