Toribash
Kunas around the same gmt, so my money is on the same predictment.
If u must be tested by either, i say you should keep with undead, his more likely to show up more often.
Your going to have to pm kuna and work out a time, I am working today, Then I am going to a friends house. Other then that you will have to wait till sunday night (monday morning/afternoon for you). Same with chaco, but I don't see him active ingame AT ALL...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
? I have been ingame. I am mainly working on singleplayer replays. And I have been on the forums all day.
Attached Files
Caffeine.rpl (148.2 KB, 3 views)
Chaco Call to Action.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
# Chaco Comfy Chair.rpl (139.8 KB, 2 views)
Smile For The Camera.rpl (58.0 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My name is Godslayer5.
Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt
Probably some bad history was when i had said thats my first clan was bad bad, resulting in kick. Some alt acounts i have are kill4death, who is in a clan, but if you don't want a double clan account. Then i can quit. The reason i have this guy is so i can go into other beginner servers and use them becuase mostly the blackbelt servers and deserted. Also i have him so i can disguise as someone who looks bad, but plays pro. Some previous clans i have been in include [Boom], [Tech], and one i forgot and [WCA]. I like violent games like this and i am 13 years old. I like the outdoors too. I always liked computers to. Toribash is probably the best game online. I am skilled at decaping and disremembering and never try to run from a battle. I always try to counter attack them. I am skilled at making friends and learning new techniuqe. I quit my clan becuase this is #1 clan and has teague(Tea is good). Also so i could take a reak and switch to a better clan. I think its time thats happend. Enjoy the replays and please accept this app!
Attached Files
the uasdawdawd.rpl (323.0 KB, 3 views)
woop!.rpl (206.6 KB, 4 views)
the beast strikes.rpl (1.06 MB, 4 views)
decap pro.rpl (88.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by godslayer5; Feb 19, 2012 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Invalid needs updating
You application is invalid, since some of it isn't up to date. Try again.

And include why you left your clan.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

~About myself~

Hey guys my name is king01 and I am 12 years old.
I live in Kenya +3 GMT.
Hobbies: I like to read, play ps3, toribash and football.
I am a really nice and jolly guy to get along with.

~Toribash~

I am a black belt ingame and I am trying to achieve higher.
Previous clans: Piratez, Carbon, Draft and kamikaze.
I recently quit piratez due to activity reasons.
I would like to join Secret because of all the nice people. I also feel that I could contribute a lot to this clan by being active.
Skills: I am quite skilled ingame but I am not too good at replays. But I tried so hard to make a replay for you guys so.... I made my first replay!!
Forum activity(1-10): Straight 9.5
Ingame activity(1-10): 9
Most important command: /ban because that saves you from other peoples nonsense.
Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
Awesome.rpl (87.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by king01; Feb 19, 2012 at 05:19 PM.

Smack bitches

You have applied to another clan after you quit piratez, what was the clan, did they accept you, if so, why did you leave, if not, what were the reasons?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well I applies for SyN. They liked me but did not want me because they didn't know me. They told me apply again after I know everyone. I was gonna do that but I thought that I needed an Ingame active clan. So I came to Secret Because I feel that You guy's are very nice and are active ingame.

Smack bitches

Originally Posted by king01 View Post
[CENTER]
I am a really nice and jolly guy to get along with.

Nice guy my ass . I'm out of here . King , pls stop stalking me .

Well guys , have fun with king . I don't really know why I applied in the first place .